Enji would be leaving for work, and would be on a business trip for at least three days to attend a boring Heroes' Conference in New York, USA.

This meant that the family maid would be in charge. And this also meant that you wouldn't be able to celebrate your birthday in the house without the family maid informing Enji, that instead of training like he had told Shoto to do, you guys were having a birthday celebration.

That's why you guys had to have a change of plans.

Luckily for you, a little bit of puppy eyes to Fuyumi and simply calling Natsuo, 'Natsuo-nii' for a whole week, and those two siblings of yours caved in faster than lightning. Touya was still busy bitching to help you but that's fine.

The plan was simple.

While Fuyumi would distract the family maid, Natsuo had one job to do.

Disable the bank's withdrawal SMS on Enji's phone before he left for the conference.

A very dangerous feat, indeed. But he had done it. And you couldn't have been happier.

Now, with Enji's card that he had given Fuyumi for groceries, your sister had withdrawn... a pretty good sum of money for your and Shoto's birthday.

And next came your part in the plan: getting Shoto the hell out of the Todoroki Estate.

It seems like you had successfully managed to do so because you both were now roaming the streets of Musutafu.

Now, what may be the reason for sneaking Shoto outside? Well, that would be the festival that would be taking place at this time of the year; the Tōka Ebisu Festival.

Not the most famous festival, but neither the most discreet. What mattered was the fact that this would be Shoto's first ever festival.

Thankfully, Fuyumi trusted you enough to take care of Shoto, because you're not sure what would have happened if she decided that you both were too young to go by yourselves.

Oh well, might as well enjoy the festival if you're here and worry about the problems later on.

Throughout the way to where the festival was being held, Shoto had been extremely quiet, keeping his body pressed against yours and jumping anxiously at every small sound he heard.

That's not good.

You dragged Shoto out here so that he could enjoy himself, instead of being scared the whole time. You wanted him to be happy, to experience the beauty of a festival. Not cower in fear...

"Shoto, are you okay?" You asked, making the boy look at you with fear in his eyes, "L-Let's turn back, [Name]... He's gonna hurt you-us if he finds out!" You couldn't help but frown at his words.

"Don't think about him, right now. It's your-no... It's our birthday, right? Let's enjoy ourselves today. You don't have to worry about Dad, he won't find out. And if he does, I'll just tell him that I kidnapped you and took you by force!" You joked, a small smile escaping onto your lips as your brother stares at you in shock.

"A-Are... Are you sure? That he won't find–"

"I pinky promise that he won't. Now, let's go!" You tugged at his arm once more, and this time he came a lot more willingly than before. Hell yeah!

The moment you two reached the festival, Shoto could feel his eyes opening wider and wider with each thing he saw, "You've never been to a festival before, right?" You asked, and all your brother could do was nod while keeping his gaze fixed to the lights.