💜𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄⟭⟬💜

Start from the beginning

After you were done you leave your room and see the others on the couch waiting for you

After you were done you leave your room and see the others on the couch waiting for you. They see you and get their shoes. You grab your shoes and put them on.

(Your shoes)

You all leave the house and go to the show

You all leave the house and go to the show. When you get there you all enter the building and a hole bunch if people come and take pictures. "Are fans always like this?" You ask Namjoon in a whisper so only he could hear you. He nods and chuckles.

~𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄~ (it's an interview on a show okie)

"I see you have a female member now RM." The interviewer said. "Yeah and we are glad to have Y/n in our group we have only known her for a day and we already like her and she has some things in common with us." Namjoon said. "Okay what is she like?" The interviewer asked.

"Well one thing is for sure she matches Taes energy really well she is very organized like Jungkook Jimin and J-Hope she loves to help write like lyrics like me and Suga except we actually write the lyrics she love to help us she is Funny like all of us she is a really good liar like Jimin." Namjoon said.

"You got that right." You said. All the members laughed. "Okay Miss Y/n what else are you like cause now I want to hear it from you." The interviewer said. You take a breath thinking about what to say do nothing comes out in a bad way.

"Well all those this RM said are true. I'm also very kind I admire my sleep like Suga does I rap and sing and dance I don't like to expose any of my body parts like I can't stand wearishorts, ts crop tops, sandles, and shirt sleeve shirts I just can't stand it at all. I also love to cook, and I strongly dislike people who try to take advantage of me and all that like touch me in a very inappropriate way it uncomfortable for me and I don't like it at all." You say.

"Okay I can agree with that last one very well. Are you in a relationship right now?" The interviewer asked. "Umm right now I'm very much single." You say. "Have you been in relationship at all if you have how many relationships have you been in and how long have they lasted and how did they end and who are these people? Sorry if I'm asking a lot it's okay if you don't want to answer" The interviewer said.

"Bo no it's fine yes I have been in a few relationships I have had 6. 1 when I was 13 another when I was 14 another at 15 then I had 2 at the age of 16 then I dated one guy at the age of 17. Their names were now I'm a say their names in order and I'm gonna say how long I've dated them and how we broke up." You said.

"First it was Names I dated him for 4 months and I caught him cheating on me. Second was Leo we dated for 5 months but then I found out he was playing with my heart. Third was named Harold I dated him for 2 days then I found out he was just using me for money. Fourth guy was named Max I dated him for a month then he broke up with me for 0 reason. Fifth guy was named Sam I dated him for an hour and I found out he was cheating on me already. Then the last guy was named Xavier we dated for 1 year and then I found out he was not your cheating on me behind my back but he was also using me for money pretending to like me and he wasnt cheating on me with just any girl but he cheated on me with my best friend." You said in tears.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry you had to go threw all that." The Interviewer said. "Its okay but after that I haven't dated anyone else." You said. "I can't imagine how it must feel I'm so sorry." The Interviewer said. "It's fine I'm all better now." You said to the lady. After the Interview was over you and the others went home. You guys ate dinner but as soon as you finished eating you went to the bathroom and forced your self to throw up again.

You did not wanna be a fat girl at all you wanted to be skinny cause you thought if you were skinny boys would want to be with you and stay with you forever. When you walked out you saw the members looking at you. "I'm fine just the nerves from being in front of a lot of people for the first time." You lied. They believed you and went back to what they were doing. When it was time for bed you got changed and went to sleep.

(Your outfit)

_________________________________________A/n Note:

A/n Note:

Thank you for reading I know this chapter isn't that good I also forgot what I put in the Intro so I went to the intro chapter and edited it out so yeah I'm sorry if this story is not good I love writing stories I just never got them posted before so I'm sorry if my stories arnt good.

Question(s):

Who in BTS do you think is the best Rapper out of RM (Namjoon), J-Hope (Hoseok), and Suga (Yoongi)?

That's all good bye my lovelys 😘