"Ngh~ Jeon deeper~." Here Taehyung adds second finger to his peachy walls while calling his name to feel his presence as if he was the one finger fucking him.

'you like it more deeper baby push more find that, your honey box'

His imaginations gave him a figure.

The brunette moans adding third finger, he shudders when his fingers almost touched that illegal spot, his prostate.

'don't be scared baby, you like it there...touch it now'

"...Anhhg~ yes there ahh~" Taehyung rolls his eyes kept banging that spot of his.

Till now Taehyung was filled with embarassment but as soon as the pleasure hits him, it clouded his mind.

There Jungkook doing the same, imagining moving in that sweet hotness untill he makes his Taehyung cry beautifully.

'touch your tip kookie...remember when it touches inside me, just like that...'

Jungkook growls recalling the intoxication of That One Night, how sexy Taehyung was, bouncing on his length.

"Shit hyung, haa ngh~" he chomps on his lip, feeling close to the high.

They kept increasing their hand speed either if it's faping or fingering, while kept chanting each other's name.

'touch your nipples baby'

"Jung_hngh~ kook...I- coming~" Taehyung calls his name and squeezes his hard buds as he kept beating his prostate dead on.

Can't stop now, they are out of it, in their respective places.

'harder kookie~'

"Hahh~ Tae_hyung-ah~." His bathroom echoes in that name, making him burning in pleasure.

'so good tae~'

"I can't~ mmngh~" Taehyung cries.

"Haa haa." Jungkook comes, groaning along.

"Mm nyahh~ ngh ahh." Taehyung came undone, dropping on his knees as his body lost all the strength in them.

Jungkook used to be by his side for aftercare but for now he have to handle it.

When his senses hitted again, he hears nothing but voice of running water distantly. It was cold and dark.

This same four-walled bathroom was feeling heaven when that name was echoing inside it.

It's scary and lonely.

Jungkook gets out of shower, slipping in the bath robe he mumbles. "I am fucked."

"I don't have guts anymore." Taehyung sobs sitting inside the bathtub.

Jungkook said. "I want him so badly."

"I can't do this anymore." Following with Taehyung.

Cursing the circumstances, looking at the moon. Jungkook from his room and Taehyung from the window beside bathtub, finding that glowing ball lovable but lonely.

They sighed at gap separating them.

Time skips to around 3am with Jungkook tossing and turning in bed because lack of sleeping, he's so restless and anxious.

It feels like Taehyung's so close yet so far, he want to stay as close as possible to him. Judging the safety measures he can't risk it anymore not with Bogum. That guy have escaped out from radar so Jungkook couldn't predict if he'll attack or not.

"Agh!" He jolts up from the bed, staring in void intensely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6 am in the morning