Chapter 17

Violet Trelawney scrunched her eyes up as light penetrated through the curtains of Fred and George's room, pulling the duvet up over her head in hopes that she would fall back to sleep.

"Ah ah, don't try that I know you're awake." Fred grinned, pulling the duvet back off of her face. She noticed that she was still in his bed, his arms wrapped protectively against her.

"I wish I could wake up in your bed every day." Violet smiled as she snuggled into his warm body.

"I wish you could too. Although I don't know if we'd get a lot of sleeping done." He winked as his hand found her butt and squeezed it.

"You're both disgusting, I am still here you know." George said, launching his pillow at them. Violet giggled as Fred slid out of the bed and climbed onto George's.

"Oh is George jealous because he didn't get his morning cuddle?" Fred teased, squeezing his arms tightly around George as he thrashed around in protest.

"Get off, you pillock."

"Or was it a morning kiss you were after?" Fred asked, puckering his lips and placing wet kisses over his brother's forehead.

"Ugh! You're bloody vile!" George shouted, laughing as he kicked Fred off of him. Fred landed with a thump on the ground. The three of them were giggling together when they heard a knock at the door downstairs and Mrs Weasley call up for Violet and the boys.

"What is it mum?" George asked, as the trio descended the stairs into the kitchen. George's question was answered when he saw two Auror's standing at the door.

"Violet Trelawney?" One of them asked. He was a plump man with scarecrow like hair and a bulging prosthetic eye. It whizzed around scanning the room while the other eye stayed firmly planted on Violet, who had gone pale. She stared at the man wide eyed, and felt nauseous as he flicked his tongue across his lips. "Are you Violet Trelawney? Speak girl!" His voice boomed out causing Harry, Ron and Hermione who were all sat at the kitchen table to jump. Molly Weasley put her hand protectively on Hermione's back as she let out a small startled whimper.

"Alastor! I will not have you shout at her." Molly snapped, narrowing her eyes at the man who pursed his lips back at her.

"Y-yes, sir." Violet replied, "I'm Violet."

"Thought so. Hand's out." He said, stepping closer to the girl. Violet could have vomited she felt so uneasy, and stepped backwards so her back was flush against Fred's chest.

"Why?" Fred asked, wrapping his arm around her.

"Hands out." The man snarled, closing in on them. "You don't want to make this any more difficult for yourself, Trelawney."

Violet lifted her shaky hands up, offering them to the man. A small smile crossed his lips as he lifted his wand and cast a non-verbal spell.

"She does not need to be hand-cuffed!" Mrs Weasley said sternly crossing the room and pushing the man slightly. "She's a 16 year old girl, what do you think she's going to do?" She asked, her voice shrill and angered as she looked down to the manacles that were sitting firmly on Violet's wrists.

"Her age isn't relevant, she could easily fire off another one of those spells that she cast in the woods. Do you know what she did to him? They could barely even recognise him after she was finished! One of his eyes exploded on impact and the other was hanging from the socket. So forgive me, Mrs Weasley but I'd like the eye I have to remain intact."

"He was a fucking Death Eater! He deserved what she did!" George shouted, his temper getting the best of him.

"He tried to kill me! She did it to save my life! Please, it was my fault! Take me instead!" Ginny shouted. Nobody had noticed the small red-headed girl slip in to the room.