F for..... (makne line)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: w-what

He smirked and leaned towards me, I instantly closed my eyes, I know something very dirty is coming.

Namjoon: you will go without a bra... Just a t-shirt, beggy one and a jeans.

He whispered ever so softly and I whimpered at that.

Y/n: you are dead once I'm back

Namjoon chuckled at that

Namjoon: I will pray that you come back, cuz my brothers are beast when it comes to you my friend

I whimpered again, nodding..
Y/n: I will leave now.. and Mr Kim Namjoon, I will actually kill you once I'm back.

I smiled at him, standing up.. he smiled back and I left. As soon as I stepped out of the cafe, I jumped with excitement! Extremely handsome men! Fuck! RIP MY PU--!
I giggled, my body already feeling hot. I instantly went in my car, driving home.

As I reached home, I tried to breath, I don't know why, but I was feeling extremely Hot now. My breath was getting heavier as I thought what will happen to me. I went to take a shower, an hour long shower, but instead of getting relaxed, I felt wetness growing. Finally, after coming out of the shower and wiping my body I went to my room.

I took a deep breath and grabbed a black jeans and a yellow beggy t-shirt and started wearing the beggy t-shirt. I instantly closed my eyes, feeling the cold cloth rubbing my bare nipples. I took a deep breath again, now wearing the black jeans.

I took my favourite perfume and squirted it against my neck. I then instantly took out my phone and called namjoon. After few rings, he picked it up

-----on the call-----

Namjoon: yes sweetheart?

I can literally feel him smirking right now,

Y/n: a-are you still sure?

I heard namjoon chuckling on the other side..

Namjoon: yes! All sure.

Y/n: where will I meet th-them?

Namjoon: good girl, I'm texting you the address, and be careful, my brothers can be rough.. and one more thing y/n

Y/n: what now!

I practically whined this time, another chuckle was heard from him.

Namjoon: i mixed... Viagra in your.... Juice

My heart stopped instantly, my eyes widened and I gasped. The heat in my body felt to be rising rapidly.

Y/n: you are joking right? Don't tell me this is why I'm feeling too hot now!!

There was no answer from the other side, and I sighed.

Y/n: you are dead today!

Namjoon: byeeeee

I was about to curse at him but he instantly declined the call, I sighed.. keeping my phone in the pocket of my jeans and moved towards the mirror. I looked at my nipples poking the cloth, I pinched them slightly instantly closing my eyes and biting my lips. I was busy with my body when suddenly a notification popped out in my phone, I looked at it and it was from namjoon..... ADDRESS!!

I smirked to myself and came out of my house, locking it. I went into the car, and started driving towards the destination. it took me half an hour to reach there, I parked my car there, feeling extremely hot and aroused.. I rubbed my thighs together, trying to get some friction.

I gulped, my needs were growing with an extreme pace and I needed attention. I took a deep breath again and got out of my car.. walking towards the main door of this whole ass mansion like home. Finally, as I reached the door.. I rang the door bell... After waiting for few minutes the door was opened by the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. My breath hitched as my eyes met his, suddenly I started feeling very conscious, my wetness growing faster then ever.