Flicker

Blue pov :

I sighed and look to Ashley my best friend as she was typing away on my phone. She was so excited going on and on about this new stupid dating app. That of course she was at the moment downloading on my phone.

" can we please just sign you up I'm not sure I want to do this" I look to her as I plea.
" I already have one so you need one too, trust me it will be fun " she flipped her blond hair over her shoulder and went back to focusing on my phone.

" fine " I huff and face plant into my pillows automatically feeling safe and home.
I really love my bed.

A few minutes passed before she squealed and announced that flicker had downloaded.
I sat up on my bed and looked over at her.

" do you want to fill your information out or me do it for you?"

Almost automatically I grabbed the phone knowing if she did it I would sound desperate.

I looked at the questions :
Age: 17
Name: blue
Favorite activities: I hate everything but sleeping,reading and watching Netflix.
Age limit: 25 (per request of Ashely)

As for my picture I fixed my hair and smiled at the camera. I studied my self , my silver lavender hair looked bright and my face didn't look that bad but still acne is a problem most teens suffer with after examining it I determined it was fine and posted it if guys didn't like how I look oh well I do.
Even if I'm slightly thicker and don't have the biggest boobs or butt I'm happy with myself because it's the only body I get.
I submit my information and I'm welcomed to a screen with multiple pictures of guys.

" I have no idea what I'm doing" I say as I poke at the screen.

"Ugh, look" Ashely took the phone from me and tapped on a picture "is he cute?"
He had a Mohawk which was cool but he didn't look my type so I said no.

After about passing 10-15 guy she was about to pass another guy as habit but I stopes her.
" wait he's cute" I say pointing at a guy that had longish curly hair, emerald eyes and the best face anyone could ever look at.

"hot damn, okay so we are going to like his profile and if he likes yours then you guy may talk" I nod my head looking at the screen .

" oh shit I gotta go my moms going to be so mad I was late on curfew again" she said as she gathered her belongings.
"Okay I'll see you on Monday be safe"
" you too and try talking to that boy"I just nodded my head as she ran out my room with the slam of my door.

It's was around midnight when my phone beeped and I got a flicker message from Harry who must be the guy I liked .
I click on his page ready to turn to stalker mode.
I find out that he is 21 he works at as a manger in some business I've never heard of.
I click on his pictures and I nearly died, he so hot . There was a picture of him with a English bull dog and then one with him shirtless that's what really killed me.

I go back to see his message.

Harry: hello beautiful

Me: hello

Gosh I'm so awkward ..
It was a few minutes till he replied.

Harry: so what are you up to ,baby girl.

Oh shït I there are butterflies in my stomach ! Why?!

Me: I'm not doing anything but just lying in bed

Harry: really, in bed? What are you wearing ;)

Oh shit oh shit what do I say what do I say..

Me: clothes ....

Harry: how about you take those clothes off and send me a picture ;)

My mouth flew open and jut stare at his question - no more like a statement.

Me: you wish

Wow I sound way more confident in text.

Harry: you're right I do wish to see your pretty tits

Me: to bad you're not getting them :p

Harry: I will soon baby girl you just wait ;)

Me: um I'll let you think that

Harry: i don't think I know. But how about we get to know each other now?

And that's exactly what we did till I fell asleep somewhere around 2am.