Chapter 88 Pregnant

Start from the beginning

Qin Zichu nodded immediately, "Yes."

Three days is nothing, even thirteen days have to wait. The power of explosives cannot be compared to human power.

Otherwise, how long would it take for Yu Old Man to move mountains with so many boulders and clods of earth?

After finishing speaking, Zhao Shengrui planned to continue to close his eyes and rest. His temples were beating continuously now, and he might not be able to do it without rest.

But Qin Zichu hasn't left yet.

Zhao Shengrui had no choice but to open his eyes again, "Is there anything else?"

Qin Zichu nodded.

"What's up?"

Qin Zichu glanced at him and said nothing.

Zhao Shengrui was stunned for a moment, then said with a headache: "Is this something illegal again?"

Qin Zichu nodded.

Zhao Shengrui stared at him for a while and said helplessly: "Go ahead."

Qin Zichu presented what he had written and explained: "After the explosives blow up the huge rocks and soil, I want to build a cement road."

"Concrete road? Did your husband say that again?"

"......yes."

In any case, it was impossible for Zhao Shengrui to ask Master Zhai, so he might as well blame him.

Originally, Qin Zichu had thought of an excuse before coming, but there was no need for it now.

Zhao Shengrui looked down for a while and said, "Just leave it alone for now. I will send someone to find what you want later."

"Thank you, Your Highness."

Zhao Shengrui waved his hand as if to shoo away flies, "Get out, get out."

Qin Zichu left happily.

After the explosives were made, Qin Zichu called everyone together.

Zhao Shengrui stood at the top and said calmly: "Let's get started."

Qin Zichu responded, then waved his hand and said loudly: "Your Highness, please stand farther away. Everyone should step back."

Pei Mo said loudly: "Master Qin, there is no need to be so cautious, this distance is enough."

Qin Zichu waved his hands vigorously and said again: "Everyone, step back."

Pei Mo looked confused, "What is Mr. Qin going to do? Why is gunpowder so powerful?"

It's not like he's never seen gunpowder before, so why should he be so cautious?

He still wanted to see more clearly.

Zhao Shengrui glanced at him and said, "Listen to him and retreat."

So everyone stepped back together and didn't stop until Qin Zichu said it was okay.

Xiao Yanxin stretched her neck and looked forward, curiously asking: "What does Mr. Qin mean by this?"

This is too far away, she can almost lose sight of it.

Zhuang Xueli held her hand and said gently: "Zi Chu naturally has his own intentions in doing things. Don't worry, we will just watch."

Xiao Yanxin nodded, "Yeah."

The scene of the two holding hands and whispering happened to fall in the eyes of Xiao Chengji who was behind him, and he curled his lips helplessly.

Qin Zichu had already lit a fire on the other end, and the fuse burned rapidly, and a huge sound exploded in an instant.