Chapter 89 imperial edict

The news that Zhao Shengrui cut off Bing Jin's head with a sword soon spread in Linwu County, Fengyang.

The people all applauded and expressed their gratitude to Zhao Shengrui. They even knelt down and worshiped along the street where he appeared.

Later, Zhao Shengrui personally dissuaded him and stopped.

The people were not only grateful to Zhao Shengrui, but also to the Dingzhou Army and Qin Zichu. They heard that Dr. Su was pregnant and sent some food.

Some fresh fish, as well as some edible grass and fruits from the mountains, may have been a bit crude in the past, but now they are of the highest quality.

Su Xiaohan refused to accept it, but couldn't resist everyone's enthusiasm, so he finally had to accept it.

In return, he cooked everyone a large pot of herbal soup.

Someone carefully reminded him, "Doctor Su, the road is being built up ahead. The dust is a bit heavy. You are sensitive now, so don't run ahead."

Su Xiaohan smiled and said, "I know, my husband-in-law reminded me."

Speaking of Qin Zichu, there was a smile in his eyes.

"Yes, yes, how could I forget that Master Qin took the lead in repairing this road."

"Yes, Mr. Qin is really capable."

Everyone talked happily while drinking the herbal soup. Since the earthquake, everyone has been in panic all day long. Now they feel better after sitting around Dr. Su and drinking the refreshing herbal soup.

Another very important reason is that Su Xiaohan is pregnant.

After experiencing a tragic loss, new life can always give people a glimmer of hope.

Su Xiaohan knew this very well, so he deliberately told everyone about the child in his belly for a long time, saying that he was diagnosed by the doctor as having infertility, and the marriage they were originally discussing at home fell through, and then he met his husband-in-law.

He was not a talkative person, and he was not very vivid when he told about this experience, but many people cried when he heard it.

Probably because he thought of the relatives and children he had just lost.

Lin Niang is one of them.

Her father-in-law was crushed to death during an earthquake, and she finally managed to drag her two children out. However, there was a flood in Laiwu. The two children wanted to secretly find some food for her, but they were all washed away on the road.

Now she is the only one left.

When she was sent to Su Xiaohan, she committed suicide several times, but was rescued by Su Xiaohan and Dr. Jiang.

Just when Su Xiaohan was worried, he suddenly found out that he was pregnant, and then something surprising happened. Lin Niang suddenly stopped seeking death and offered to take care of Su Xiaohan.

Su Xiaohan naturally agreed immediately.

As long as Mrs. Lin doesn't seek death, anything can be said.

Later, when he discussed it with Qin Zichu, Qin Zichu also thought it was good and asked him to trouble Lin Niang more on weekdays and find something for her to do so as to occupy her attention.

Su Xiaohan looked at Lin Niang's red and swollen eyes and suggested: "You just said it was dusty, so why not do this? Let's make some masks and give them to them, and we can keep some for ourselves."