Chapter 3

Hello everyone~
This isn't really a proper chapter. This is a part where I'll give you all an update about Lily or Gorya's childhood.

---

Lily was 4 days old when she found out she's Gorya here. And guess what...

...
...
...
...

She doesn't know who Gorya is and which drama this character is from...

I know this sounds very unusual like, Lily knows Bright and Win, but she doesn't know about their other works in dramas like a true fan should, but she's not from a normal surrounding like us. She has barely watched the 2together series, but she just loved how warm that drama felt.

She had always loved having a strong and muscular body like me... since she was a child. She worked hard to get her dream body, but there occured a problem.... like always... Gorya's body still looked petite, even though she's strong enough 10 big strong men and still have energy left. Cause it's my dream to have a body of that kind.

It was easy for Lily to adjust in the atmosphere where she's put in, cause that's the exact environment she wanted to grow up in her last life. She absolutely loved how her parents are sometimes a bit silly to keep her happy. When she turned 5, she found out she'll be having a younger sibling. She got very excited that she'll have a sibling like her classmates always talked about.

She's the topper of her class...
With her talent guys... I understand that she has memories from her last life. But she's living a life where's everything is totally new for her. Let's ignore this privilege of hers....why ?? Cause she's the Female lead... that's my excuse...

I'll directly skip the timeline to her teenage phase of her life.

She's young, pretty, tall not too much, intelligent, has good figure. In a nutshell, she's the perfect girl those old annoying aunties want for their precious son.

But every single thing in this world, suffer in one way or another. Gorya was no exception... She suffered in her childhood too, and it'll slowly uncover as the story continues.

So in the next chapter, I'll directly start with the narration with Gorya's teenage years. This chapter is specifically to avoid any confusion.

---

This is it for now.
Hope you liked it.
If you find any mistakes, feel free to point it out for me.
Thank you~