-()-Family Reunion-()-

With Yuji secreted away for his training, Gojo realized that, despite being a strong vessel, Yuji might not fully hold back Sukuna at his full strength. As such, he needed somebody to be his bodyguard...and eventually his executioner.

The problem was that most, if not all, of the sorcerers of this generation and the last, wouldn't stand a chance against Sukuna at the height of his power unless they cheated.

Wait, cheating! That was it! Someone like him, with a Cursed Technique that was a cheat code. The very thought of that reminded him of a big secret of the Gojo Clan, kept buried for longer than even he'd been alive.

Guess it's time to pay his estranged family a visit!

————————————|}>

According to the texts he remembered, there was a branch of the Gojo Clan that was excommunicated for attempting to create a Sorcerer capable of rivaling Limitless and the Six Eyes. The cost was grave, as it required that all of the Clan's Sorcerers channel their Cursed Energy into a single vessel. It was a ritual suicide, but do you want to know the kicker?

It worked. A hundred years ago.

Right now, Gojo is standing on the porch of a quaint little house in the countryside.

Gojo raises a hand to knock on the door, but it swings open before he makes contact, and a fist surges out to meet him. He raises Infinity to block the attack, but the space created is instantly folded, and it still meets his chest and sends him flying with great force and leaving a crater in the front yard.

???: Right. I saw this possibility happen but chose to ignore it...Fantastic...

Gojo hops up from the crater with a goofy smile as he dusts himself off before locking eyes with a dark-skinned boy with golden eyes who couldn't be older than 17-18 years old. He adjusts his glasses and shoots a light glare at Satoru, making him smile wider.

This was the Best and Last Head of the Harrow Clan, Drake Harrow—the fruit of the Harrow Clan's Ultimate Sacrifice

Drake: I know why you're here, Satoru. |He says, putting a hand in his pocket.|

Gojo: Yeah? Then you've gotta know exactly how dangerous Sukuna will be the more fingers his Vessel eats.

Drake: Not my problem, now leave.

Drake turns and begins walking toward his home until he stops abruptly. Suddenly, he raises his hand to the structure, which disappears just as something comes crashing down from the sky where the building once stood.

A strange-looking Curse glares up at the two of them with a deranged smile on his face.

Gojo: And...you are..?

????: TAKE THIS! |He yelled, swinging his arm upward.|

With that movement, the ground beneath Gojo and Drake bulges before a blast of molten lava erupts beneath them; only Drake remains visible as he stands next to a mound of still-steaming lava.