Exercise, Excursion, Extermination

Start from the beginning

"That's right! Don't come closer or slit this kid's throat!" The vulture confidently declares his ultimatum.

But what the sinner did not know was that a pink hand ripped his throat out! Making him hold his own elongated and gurgle in agony. Pink arms gracefully held the tiny cherub right after, Cletus was shocked to watch the sinner squirming on the ground as the red liquid kept pouring out.

                                                       O---O---O---O---O

"Are you okay, baby boy?~"

The arms that held him felt gentle and when Cletus looked up he only found the most angelic woman he had ever encountered. Her smell was like lavender, and soft unlike the strong smells of perfume, unlike those of the succubus disguised as humans he encounters on earth— Succubus!?

His eyes widened in a panic and leaped off from the predatory black widow holding him but his face comically squished between two jugs of a different succubus, this time by some demon eerily similar to the popular popstar from Earth.

"What's a lil' angel doing in a place like this?" Verosika smiled down at the small angel between her bosom.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Cletus had a muffled scream between her melons.

His minuscule hands frantically pressed and squeezed away from her breasts, causing Verosika to moan. Cletus fell on his buttocks, only to look up to see two succubus looking down at him with hunger and immoral yearning for such a small child. Alarm bells rang in his thoughts, indicating that these girls were plotting something indecent, and they were—

"PEDO ALERT! I NEED AN ADULT!!"

"We're adults silly~" Slaanesh purred and leaned down.

The looming demon made the angel scoot on his butt in distress even further, "WRONG ADULT, HELP MEE!!!"

                                                       O---O---O---O---O

"Holy shit Moxxie! Look at 'im go to town on them!" Millie expressed joyfully as she jumped and down giddily, pointing at the red imp-hellhound hybrid wreak carnage in a mountainous scale of corpses.

"Yeah, I can... see that..." To say Moxxie was intimidated is an understatement. Seeing the gym owner slash and tear those demons in massive amounts was both stunning and terrifying. A gun would not have stopped this monster from tearing him a new one; to think this was the demon he was disputing with, much alone this "Khorne" person proving to be such a terrific murderer that not even a machine gun could compete.

"Christ on a stick, you two actually finished your jobs before I did?!" Blitzø exclaimed behind the couple, he looked a bit sandy so Blitz dusted himself off with his employees now facing their head honcho.

"Hah! Well, well, well, ain't this a pleasant surprise! We both beat our boss!" Millie elbows at her husband.

"That means... I'm faster at killing than you, sir~???" Moxxie gushed with child-like joy at the prospect.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Mox..." Blitzø grumbled but his frown warmly turned upside down, "I guess you are faster than me at finishing just like in bed."

"Wha— Hey!" Moxxie exclaimed from the low jab.

But his love massaged his shoulders to soothe him in time, "Relax Moxxie, you hold long enough to satisfy me."

"Geez, you think this guy has been killing guys for the last like what? One or two minutes straight?" Blitzø commented at the gym owner sticking a head on a barbell bar before beating his chest like a gorilla.