4.

It's been not so long ever since Winnie and Augustine have got together.
Augustine's parents could have sworn that he looked way happier and bright,even more than when he was a little kid!
When they asked for the reason,he broke the news and they smiled brightly and hugged him.
Augustine was happy to have supportive parents.
But he was even happier to have Winnie as partner.
Winnie also gave the announcement to his parents,and they practically had the same reaction as Augustine's parents,Winnie was so happy to have them as parents.
Their parents started talking of how good they were together and were fully supportive,they were so happy for it.
The two went really often on dates or just hanged out at the other's house.
When they'd have sleepovers,they would sleep together,the first time they did it went like this

Winnie:"mm i missed snuggling with you like this Auggie..." He said and let out a happy noise
Augustine:"mhm,it's been what,10 or more years?" he said and smiled,Winnie nodding as answer
Winnie:"just like when we were kids" he smiled and looked at him,Augustine answering with a forehead kiss,which caused Winnie to let out a slight giggle.

A few months went by,and it was the 14th February.
That's right,it was Valentine's day!
Augustine already bought a chocolate box and a bouquet of Winnie's favorite flowers.
He got out of his house,and when he saw Winnie's house,he saw several girl at his door,they are most likely there to confess to Winnie...
Winnie got out with a bouquet of flowers after they ringed at the door all together,Winnie was caught off guard by them.
They all asked him out,confessed and stuff,but Winnie answered eventually to them all with a simple phrase:

"Sorry girls,im already taken!" he said and chuckled softly,he then saw Augustine,smiled and waved at him
"It's him!sorry!" he said,closed the door and ran to hug him.

Augustine:"Happy valentine's day love" he said and smiled
Winnie:"Happy valentine's day babe!!" he said and also smiled,they both handed eachother the gifts.
The view left all the girls flabbergastered,they left sobbing,Augustine giggled at the sight before Winnie kissed his cheek
Winnie sniffed the flowers Augustine gave him
Winnie:"aww it's all my favourite flowers too!" he said and smiled.

_____________________________________

short chapter but i wanted to post something before my phone dies
Word count:406