Nineteen: Rumours.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, um, anyway, I got you this."

She held out three lip chaps for him, and he took them.

"I know everyone is always making fun of your lips, but I think they're cute, so considering that we're both single... I was wondering if you want to go prom with me."

"I sort of dated your sister. And that would be weird. No." He said.

"No." So n... "no" as in..."

"As in, no to prom. I don't think I'm going." He said.

"Are you worried that Finn will be jealous?"

"Look, you're not my type. Sorry. Thanks for the lip chap." He says, walking away from her.

Later, Terri and Sue were inside a coffee shop...

"I finally feel like my life has purpose. It's so nice to be a part of a cause that's bigger than myself."

"Honey Badger, I am so thrilled." Sue said.

"Can I ask why you're dressed like David Bowie?"

"I'm incognito. We're going behind enemy lines. People are starting to sense my weakness. They think I've totally lost my grip." Said Sue.

"Can I help you?"

"Can I have a hot tea, please?" Terri asked.

"I'd just like a large cup of mocha powder. David Bowie's incredibly eccentric." Sue says.

"We don't take Euros."

"So, Honey Badger, last week I had a revelation. As you may or may not know, the Middle East is in chaos. You know what started it?" Sue asked.

"No."

"A little Web site called Wikleakseaks. You ever heard of them? They let loose with a couple of rumours. I told Figgins I wanted to resuscitate The Mackraker." Said Sue.

"The school newspaper was discontinued two years ago due to a lack of interest."

A few minutes later, they grabbed their coffee and sat down at a table.

"Sorry, but did you just change disguises?"

"Pretty sure that Batista's onto me. I'm Ann Coulter. As you may have noticed, I'm becoming slightly unhinged." Sue said.

"Can I make an observation? You're always trying to destroy Will from inside the Glee Club? I would try getting him out of the Glee Club. I was trolling the Internet last night, and I had an idea."

"I'll drink to that." Sue tells her.

Later, Will was sitting in his office grading papers...

"Excuse me. Do you know where a gal can find a hot cup of Will Schuester?"

"Oh, my God! April. What are you doing here?" He asked, standing up, hugging her. "I thought you were on Broadway."

"I was! My all-white production of The Wiz was a "dee-zaster."

"April, I'm so sorry." He said.

"Don't be. Bring public humiliated by The New York Times gets me to thinkin'. I should just tell my own story. I wrote the libretto for CrossRhodes... The April Rhodes Story."

"You're writing a musical?" He asked.

"That's why I'm here. Will, you remember how I bought you your auditorium?"

"Yeah." He says.

"I'm gonna need to borrow it 'cause I'm running a little low on funds."

The bell rang, and Rachel took a leaflet from Becky's bag, running over to Finn...