What the fuck?! I've paid millions of dollars for every security camera I owned so I could always catch anyone trying to get in and out of my homes. This is the first time I've seen something like this happen.

Grabbing my phone from my bedroom, I phone the technology experts I spent millions on for making sure my cameras were unhackable.

"Boss?"

"Check the video cams of each camera installed at my New York condo. If you guys don't find me the missing footage between midnight and 5 am this morning, I'm gonna hunt you all down and make sure my money gets paid back by blood"

Hanging up the call, I quickly head into the shower to wash off the remains of last night. As much as I'd love to breathe in the scent of my hellcat, I was too pissed off right now to stay being in her delicious scent.

Throwing my regular black clothes with my leather jacket and boots, I follow my brothers waiting for me in front of the condo in Kane's black Escalade.

We all traveled and we all had our own places and cars everywhere we traveled to. It made sense that Kane had driven his large black Escalade to my condo to drive around New York with both me and Dax. Our bodies were too large to fit in any of the other luxury cars Kane liked to keep in his car collections.

Kane had a collection of luxury cars, Dax had a collection of high quality planes, I on the other hand had a collection of the highest paying classic mansions and homes known to man.

Some may say we love to splurge but I think of it as a sort of collection we keep in our spare time. Like how most men liked to keep collections of things they enjoyed having, we did the same. Only difference was we liked having larger and more expensive collections.

"If we're going to try to find her we need to start by tracking her new persona. When I spotted her in the hotel yesterday she was a completely new person. Her clothes and everything was different" Dax starts off sitting in the middle of the backseats on his iPad.

"Her new persona or whatever it's called is Silvia Rose. She's some kind of instagram model dating some rich asshole named Rhys Bellamount" I inform them while watching Dax tap quickly on his iPad.

Kane may have been a smart businessman and I a genius when it came to knowing my ways around weapons but Dax was the smart nerd tech between the three of us. Kane was to much of an old soul to understand computers, I always hated the fact that my phone buttons and computer keyboards were smaller than my fingers, so Dax was the only one who indulged in learning his way around technology.

"Uhhh guys? Check this out" Dax announces as we stop at a red light in the city.

Kane and I turn to see what Dax was showing us on his iPad and were shocked at the trending news articles that came out less than 24 hours ago. In big bold letters everywhere online were the words 'Rhys and Walter Bellamount found dead in Bellamount suite at 2 am. Police informations have leaked that both bodies presumed to be at least 24 hours old'.

"That can't be fucking true, I literally punched the shit out of that old asshole last night. How the fuck are they saying their bodies are presumed to be days old?!" I shout in disbelief as Dax nods.

"And I literally just saw his jerk off son in the elevator yesterday morning" Dax adds on even more confused than I was.

"Let's check out the crime scene to figure out what's really going on" Kane says now pulling over to the front of the Bellamount hotel where dozens of people were crowding around the entrance.

"Many citizens and staffs are standing here today to witness the brutal scene that was found just a few hours ago this morning" A news reporter standing on the side of the street begins her segment as we watch from the sidelines.