KDSHGDKSGLHSKGJDFG

i coubdnt think of title! :(

WOOHOO LORE TIME okay so honestly i was just feeling silly at this moment in time and i was like "hmmmmm lets write about a tragedy i experienced but add an alcoholic anger issue mental women who random 14yo children will occasionally relate to" thus the birth of this little one thingy doodad that i have never finished. ngl i have alot of silly little writings that i just dont ever finish becvause i start them up and then idk where to go from there!!! but eventually i gloop them all into one big novel and it turns out mediocre which is better than bad!!!!!!!!! anyway grade dump 🤭

listen schlawg i forgor history existed bc i had a B+ in that class and one imperialism test sent my ass UNDEr!!!!!!! and science i ALSO FORGOR ASSIGNMENTS bc i had a C+ so my ass FORGOTTED about that class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aglebra do not be working...

listen schlawg i forgor history existed bc i had a B+ in that class and one imperialism test sent my ass UNDEr!!!!!!! and science i ALSO FORGOR ASSIGNMENTS bc i had a C+ so my ass FORGOTTED about that class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aglebra do not be working in my tiny ippy brain because are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

anywho. i am mental. no one is reading these and no one knows they exist therefor i do not care because i am in my own little sillly headspace

oh also this specific chapter is set in 1978, so please excuse the mention of mp3 players i am aware the first one was made in 1997 ish just gO WITH IT bc im not about to say shawty was lugging around a fucking walkman thats stupid 

okay enjoy or fucking whatever idk future me when you read this kys 

2:34 AM

That annoying stupid bell dings as our protagonist (I DOBT KNOW HER NAME YET!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯) steps into the store. The gas stop was bright, an aura with blue-ish yellow LED lights and the blaring orange, green, and pink slushie machine in the back. Without hesitation, she walks herself directly to the liquor part of the store. Her posture determined, her boots clacking across the icky poopy gas station floor that has not been washed for 102019202849 years. Grabbing the strongest ones she could find.

SORRY I GOT SILLY UP THERE

(P.S- i know that cities are only allowed to have 1 liquor store that's only open for so long but i like the gas station trope so shut up)

Holding about 7 different bottles, she placed them one by one on the counter, without looking up once to see the man who hesitatingly grabbed a bottle. The man who would be cashing her out with a curious expression plastered across his face. He began running the alcohol up one by one, slowly. The night was heavy. The moon was pale. No voices were to be heard other than the faint, scratchy radio playing a familiar song. She fidgeted with her necklace, a fine silver chain with a small diamond on the end. Everything just had a weight to it, from the sound, to the lighting, to the air. In an attempt to make something of the silence, he cleared his throat.

"So, Whats someone like you doing buying all of this?"

"Whats a twat like you doing asking about it?" she spat back.