Synopsis

"The world is made of two kinds of people: those who are good, and those who are bad."

Prince NuNew didn't believe he was a bad person, but there was no doubt that the one walking towards him now was one.

He found himself on a precipice of destiny. The looming specter of an arranged marriage with the force of nature, Prince Zee, cast a shadow on NuNew's convictions. While the world feared Zee as an unstoppable storm, NuNew harbored a unique disdain for the man approaching him.

From a young age, NuNew knew he was promised to a prince, revealed later to be the enigmatic Zee from the Southern Kingdom. The prospect of being wed to a stranger, especially one with a reputation of a fierce and barbaric nature, revolted NuNew. Yet, Crestland's traditions dictated royal unions for the sake of alliances.

As the banquet unfolded, NuNew, now twenty-one, braced himself for the encounter with Zee. The doors swung open, and all eyes turned to the arrival of the Southern delegation. Zee, a captivating figure with jet black hair and an aura of commanding beauty, approached the head table.

NuNew's careful observation revealed a coldness in Zee that heightened his unease. The royal advisor, Yoon, stepped forward, presenting the introduction that would shape Crestland's destiny. "Prince NuNew, may I present Your Royal Highness Prince Zee, son of King Hin from the Kingdom of the South."

Zee, seemingly emotionless, advanced with measured steps. NuNew's heart raced as Zee dropped to one knee, capturing NuNew's hand and raising it to his lips. The intensity of Zee's gaze held NuNew captive. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, my Sire," Zee's deep, smooth voice resonated, sending a shiver down NuNew's spine.

Caught between defiance and obedience, NuNew replied with polite acknowledgment, "Your Royal Highness,"

As Zee's firm grip met NuNew's gaze, the dance of destinies began, intertwining the realms of duty, love, and transformative power. Crestland stood at the crossroads of change, guided by the complexities of their intertwined fates.