Chapter 7

Word count: 20007

Please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote 😁 Picture at the top is what Milie looks like.

Milie and I were laughing so hard that my face was starting to turn red as we pulled into the school parking lot. After I parked we ran to the doors and hurried to class waving to each other. I raced to class and made it seconds before the bell rang. I took my seat and instantly my entire mood shifted as I remembered yesterday.

I tensed as the class went on and when we were separated to work with our groups I didn't say anything I just worked on the project ignoring him the entire time even when he was annoying the shit out of me. finally, when the bell rang I hurried to get away from him before I had to talk to him but apparently, I wasn't quick enough. 

"Damnit Nova slows down," He said from behind me.

That just made me speed up even more. I walked faster and faster trying to get to the gym before he could get to me. 

"Would you stop for one fucking second?" I heard him again and he sounded closer this time.

The next thing I knew I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stopped mid-step. 

"what do you want?" I said shrugging his hand off my shoulder. 

"I just want to talk, please."

I finally turned to look at him and instantly regretted it. 

"Well I don't so if you'll excuse me," I said pushing off my leg and running through the gym doors. 

I ran right into Milie as I walked in and collapsed in her arms. 

"What's wrong," She asked me.

"He won't leave me alone after last night," I said groaning and still regretting telling him. 

On the ride over I told Milie everything things about last night and she was super supportive and everything. I didn't feel so stupid after talking to her about it. I guess that didn't last long because I now felt stupid again. I wish I had just not told him anything. I wish there were a way you could change things you had already done. 

"Oh you're okay sweetie," she said rubbing my head as we did our walk and talk. "Are you still coming over tonight?"

I nodded as my head dropped into my hands. I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me and I saw Walter standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on just one date you'll be mesmerized by me," he said flashing an ugly smile. 

"Umm no thanks," I said walking away with Milie.

"You know he's gonna keep pestering you," She said. 

"I know."

She just rolled her eyes in a joking manner and we kept walking until the gym teacher called us over. the rest of the gym was spent with her teaching us things for volleyball which the girls on the team already knew so it was pretty easy. 

Finally, the bell rang for the gym to end and I grabbed my things and walked out with Milie. I then dreaded going to the next period cause I had it with him.

Just as I sat down in class next to Milie I ran into someone. I turned to apologize but then saw who it was and turned back around. I sat down ignoring everything he said as I turned to Milie.

"I wonder what Mr. Johnson has planned for today."

Milie played along, "Yeah maybe we'll finally do something fun in this class."