chapter.1

Year 2040,

15 years have gone.

Everyone is living their life .

Nothing has changed according to the girl who is sitting at her window side couch holding a time capsule made by her sister almost before her birth.

A  15 years old ,BORA . Ya BORA.

" should I open it!!?"she hessitatedly asked herself thinking if her sister would like it or not .

She removed the clothe  which was hugging the capsule box shakingly.  A three letters word appeared infront of her
Eyes...

B.T.S

Yes, bts ...our bts.

"BTS? Huh ! What is this..! Behind the scenes??"she said to herself

She continued with opening the box and a picture of seven korean boy attached to the box came infront of her eyes with written on it with a marker "my angels<3".

The only word came from her mouth was ...

"Beautiful."

"Were they her friends?!

But she usually never had much male friends..then who are they !! "

She was so confused with these new infomantios infront of her .

With the confusion , She found a letter(not a letter,  just few words )which was written by her sister .

 kim namjoon
 Kim seokjin
 Min yook                         bts<3
Park jimin
Kim taehyung
Jeon jungkook

" you are my saviour.  You taught me to love myself.  Thankyou is a understatement for what you did to me

I purple you 💜"

She was totally blown with what was written on it.

"Purple you ? What is that ??!"

"A -And these  names !!   Are these of the  guys in picture  ??"

"Did didi(sister) had any lover ?? But she cant love them all !!

And what they did to her that she was praising them like god!! "

She was bursting with questions but she continues her Discovering.

She again found another pic of a guy who is also there in the group picture.

"Moon ? She only call moon to her beloved ones,  one she love extremely

"Moon ? She only call moon to her beloved ones,  one she love extremely . Is this guy this much important to her ?"

"He looks such a khargosh (rabbit) type..lol" she said.

She turned the picture and it has something written on it

' when I was fourteen , I had my 1st love '

"Isnt it a song line from the 'baby' song ?which Amy showed to me last week  saying its one of the best old songs of the time of her mother ." She thought .

She again found another piece of paper.

"Dont leave me u all . I will eventually die without you . I need you. please ...come back guys. I purple you .come back safely and soon."

Anger striked in her mind.  She can bear anything but pain of her sister. Her sister was a mother to her . She can do anything and everything for her .

" who the hell are they?! Why didi (big sister) was so upset.??!!how can they leave my sister like this  !! Where they have gone !!! Why Nobody told me about them ??! I will sue them once I found those beauties !!"

She found a mark on the inner box saying " my idols"

"Are they celebrities? "

"What in the hell type of celebrities they are that my sissie love them like god!!? And why even nobody talk or know about them at all !!"

I need to know them ! I have to .

Namaste (greetings) to them who read my story till here.

Its my first story ever i m writing .

So kindly forbid   my mistake if u spot any.

So hey reader if u like my story then let me know by commenting so that I can get more motivation to write ! Even tho i will write anyways for my own liking.

See u in next chapter :)baaa-byeeeee .