" First of all , you shouldn't have done that --- "

" I did What !!! "

" Create the scene you --- "

" Seriously Taehyung !!! Are you fucking serious! Was I the one who created the scene! It was that bastard who started. " Aera said in one breath . Her breath started getting heavy because of her anger .

" Aera , you know very well that you shouldn't have started the fight . " Taehyung said, raising his voice.

" So , you wanted me to stay quiet even after that bastard said useless things! "

" Yes . Yes I wanted you to stay quiet... " Taehyung said quickly. His words were clear to Aera .

Aera pushed her hair back by her fingers . And that's when Taehyung noticed her bloody knuckles.

Aera dropped her bag on the ground and started , " Taehyung.... You know what he was talking about you and your mother? "

" I know ... I know Aera very well !!! " Taehyung opened his mask furiously along with his hat and said .

" What would you have done if it was you in my place? Huh ? " Aera asked . She was getting a little hurt by Taehyung's rising voice. Her heart started beating a little faster .

" Your matter is not like mine, Aera ... TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!! " This time Taehyung yelled . Which makes Aera flinch. He continued when Aera just stared at him listening to his words coming out of his mouth.

" I NEVER ASKED YOU TO STAND FOR ME AND FIGHT FOR ME . SO WHY DID YOU !!! "

" Because --- "

" BECAUSE WHAT...?"

" BECAUSE YOU SAID WE'RE FRIENDS... BECAUSE YOU ACTED LIKE A FRIEND... " It was Aera who yelled this time . Because she was truly hurt by Taehyung . The way he asked her why she helped him really hurt her .

But when she realised she yelled back , she quickly calmed herself down and continued looking at his eyes directly " Because I accepted you as my true friend which I shouldn't. That's why I helped you . "

As for Taehyung, he can feel her sadness by her voice . He realised what he just blurred out . He started regretting what he said but there's no turning back .

" I'm sorry I bothered you by my actions. I'm sorry . " She said . Her eyes went down to the ground because she knew if she looked at his eyes more , she would start crying.

She picked her beg from the ground and ran off from there . Away from Taehyung who was just staring at her speechless. He knows he hurt her but he didn't expect that much . He saw her eyes getting teary .

He watches Aera running away from him off the campus. Soon she vanished from his sight . He closed his eyes out of frustration. Gripping his own hairs tightly, he kicked the ground. Ears turned red out of anger and frustration.

Aera was sitting in the bus stop . Tears are falling down her eyes . She was thinking about Taehyung's words he said a few minutes ago. His each and every word is echoing in her head .

She burst into tears when she remembered his face . Not caring about her surroundings. But even if she cared , there's no one to see her .

After a few seconds, she wiped off her tears with her hoodie sleeve when she noticed there was a bus right in front of her which was taking off from there . Before she could process , the bus took off from there . She stood up to go after the bus but it was already away .

She again cried out loud again . Her sobbing is loud but not that loud . She again went to the seat and took out her phone to call a cab for herself.

After around fifteen minutes, her cab arrived and she went inside . She went to her home silently .