But it was Hana who truly anchored Hayun, her unwavering support a lifeline in the storm. With a gentle touch, she guided Hayun through the steps when she groaned in frustration, her presence a steady reassurance amidst the chaos. And as they danced, side by side, Hayun felt the weight begin to lift, replaced by a renewed sense of purpose and determination.

After the intense routine, the group decided to take a well-deserved break, sprawled out on the floor in various states of exhaustion. Hayun, however, found herself drawn to the full-length mirror at the edge of the room.

Despite the beads of sweat glistening on her forehead and the slight tremble in her limbs, she couldn't resist the urge to continue dancing.

As the others chatted and caught their breath, Hayun stood before the mirror, her reflection a blur of motion as she improvised to the faint echo of the music still lingering in the air.

Seola watched from afar, a fond smile playing on her lips as she observed Hayun lost in her own world.

Hana sensing her friend's need for support, rose from her spot and made her way over to the mirror, silently joining her.

At first, Hayun didn't notice Hana's approach, too caught up in the rhythm pulsating through her veins. But as their eyes met in the reflection, a sense of calm washed over her, grounding her in the present moment.

"You're incredible, you know that?" Hana said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Hayun blinked, caught off guard by the sincerity in Hana's words.
"I don't know about that." she murmured, a hint of self-doubt creeping back into her voice.

Hana shook her head, her gaze unwavering.
"No, really. You have this raw talent, this passion that shines through in everything you do. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."

Touched by Hana's unwavering belief in her, Hayun felt a lump form in her throat. She had always admired Hana's strength and resilience, but in that moment, she realized just how lucky she was to have her as a friend.

"Thank you," Hayun whispered, her voice barely audible over the faint strains of music. "I needed that."

Hana smiled, reaching out to squeeze Hayun's hand in reassurance.
"Anytime, babe. We're in this together, remember?"

And as they stood there, bathed in the soft glow of the overhead lights, Hayun knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as she had the girls by her side, she could overcome anything.

Together, they were unstoppable.

With the intensity of practice momentarily set aside, the members of Everlast gathered in a circle on the floor of the practice room.

"So, who's up for some storytelling?" Akari exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she looked around at her friends.

Seola chuckled, leaning back against the mirrored wall.
"I'm game. Who wants to start?"

Hana raised her hand with a grin.
"I'll go first. Let me tell you about the time we got lost on our way to a practice."

Hayun, the newest member of the group, leaned in eagerly, her curiosity piqued. She had missed out on the trials and tribulations of their trainee days, but she was eager to learn more about her friends' journeys.

As Hana launched into her tale, the room was filled with laughter and animated gestures. She recounted the misadventures of their rookie days, from missed train transfers to getting stuck in a sudden downpour without an umbrella. With each passing moment, Hayun felt herself drawn deeper into their shared history, her laughter mingling with theirs.