Checo: please val we don't want them to argue violently again

K-mag: nah he's right we should all shut the fuck up now

Gridmum: language

Val: 👍

Hulk: exactly (I forgot about him a bit I'm gonna try to inlcude him more)

Golden retriever: you're alive 😮

Hulk: yeah I just don't talk

Gridmum: And I swear to god not you two Kevin

Golden retriever: come on he's nice 😁

K-mag: You see even my gridkid agrees

Gridmum: Firstly he's MY gridkid and secondly Mick that's not the time don't talk like Kevin

K-mag: Relax Sebastian
We can all have him as a gridkid if you want

Golden retriever: Yeah 😄

K-mag: You see

Gridmum: Oh please

Chilli 🌶️: so hm what should we do guys

Honey badger: we could go at Charles then go eat a restaurant and go to different bars after

Milk boy: so we join when?

Banana: at 18h at my place Saturday
Then we could go at the restaurant in front of my place

Little lion 🦁: yeah 😒

Banana: you know if you don't want to you're allowed to not come

Little lion 🦁: no don't worry I'll come

   *real life*
18h, Saturday

Charles was waiting in his living room. He was waiting for Lando, Carlos, Max, Daniel and Oscar. He then heard a knock on his door and he came over. He saw Lando and Carlos at the door and he let them in. They went in the open area to wait for the others. They started talking about everything. When Lando asked what happened with Max, Charles answered with "Well he annoyed me too much by wanting me to love him.". He didn't say anything else after.

They suddenly heard the doorbell. It was Oscar, Daniel and Max. Daniel and Oscar went to happily say hi to Lando and Carlos. Max was just awkwardly standing behind next to Charles. They didn't look at each other. The others joined them so Max could go greet Carlos and Lando.

The six drivers then got out of Charles' flat and in the streets. They crossed it and entered the restaurant. Charles got to the front to ask the desk lady for their reservation. The lady looked up and started smiling wildly seeing Charles. She definitely liked the view. She then approached him way too much to show them the way. She seated them and asked for drinks. She kept close to Charles while doing all this and stared at him lovingly. The others found it funny that Charles was being flirted by. Well almost all of them. Max looked bad at the lady, eyeing her while judging every part of her. She finally left.

"- Fucking finally, Max sighed. What?

- Geez. What did she do to you, Daniel laughed.

- You didn't see her she was always flirting and being way to touchy.

- Relax mate, Lando also laughed at his friend's weird behaviour.

- You jealous? Charles asked with a small grin.