Chapter 1

#Adrian POV

Liam and I were walking down the empty street. We came for the evening walk of Liam's dog named max. It was a Doberman. It was Sunday today so I was free and was able to come for walk.

Well Liam love animals and he even spend hours watching facts about animals on his mobile phone. He love animals. He also likes history and geography, and he keeps on talking about those things whenever he have a chance. He is an over thinker too.

"Hey bro, what are you thinking?"Liam asked to me while frowning. "Huh? Nothing."I answered while entering the house. I was that busy in thinking that I didn't even realised we reached home.

"Were you thinking about, what will happen if a bear attacked on us?"Liam asked while leading his dog to the dog house and giving him food. "uh, yeah I was thinking about that" I answered after removing my shoes and relaxing on sofa while throwing my mobile phone on the side.

"I know what you are thinking about, cause we are best buddies" Liam said after coming back. His sentence made me chuckle.

"Well  do you wanna eat something else for dinner cause I am gonna cook" Liam asked while heading towards the kitchen. "I am fine Anything will work"I said while going towards my room to freshen up.

#Liam POV

I played music after connecting my smartphone with speakers. I almost cooked two of the three things that's when I saw the time, it was already 8:37 pm, oh my
god ! I need to speed up because my favourite animal discovery shows gonna start at 9:35 pm.

As I completed cooking dinner Adrian came and sat across the table while I was serving the food. I love cooking hehe. And than I sat on my chair and we both started eating.

"The food is amazing" Adrian said to me while munching the food. "Thank you" I said while bowing like professionals in front of Adrian. We laughed as I said joked more about it and then we started eating silently.

Well let me tell you guys that I cooked pasta and Tandoori chicken with naan. You guys must be wondering how I know to cook actually all credit goes to my mom cause she taught me. While my two years younger sister didn't like to cook so she made me cook.

Me and Adrian live in Boston. And we work here.
My parents live in New York with my younger sister. My mom was an Indian and my dad was an American, they both married after completing their college from Boston.

And about Adrian parents we both don't really know cause he is an orphan. But he worked hard and now he owns a medicine making company and cause of that he is usually busy.

I headed towards the couch and Adrian was putting the dishes into the dishwasher after we both finished eating dinner. I sat on the couch and started the television as it was time for my favourite show to start.

I watched Adrian came and sat beside me on the couch and he picked up his phone and got busy but as the show started I got so much invested into it that I didn't even paid much attention to the surrounding.

#Adrian POV

As the show ended we both talked a little bit and headed towards towards our rooms after saying good night to each other.

I came to my room and sat on the bed. Well let me tell you guys a little more about us. Hmm well Liam and I are friends from our high school days. As he wanted to be my friend because once he saw me saving a dog from a accident and from then we became friends.

And there's one more interesting story about Liam- as we know he first worked as a software developer but got promoted as secretary of the CEO of that company and when he asked his boss why he got promoted, his boos Miss Amelia said that she likes to hear about animals and history. Well what a lame excuse, infact the reality is that Amelia has a crush on Liam.

Enough information for today, good night guys.

—————————————-/——————————————-

Hey guys, Rolling Royals here!
I hope you like my work.
Don't forget to like and share your opinion.😄
Bye ✌️