hanging body

Jokers pov

"No please, stay back" the dark haired man backed up helplessly, his leg crushed from my little Harley's hammer. He was unable to run. All he could do was beg like a dog! "Please don't kill me-"

He stopped as I drew out my gun. I lingered for a moment on his fear stricken eyes as a grin spread across my face "smile" I pulled the trigger and his brains went flying like confetti!

"Ah the rush of the chase, of those final moments. I live for this feeling" I hugged myself.

Harley walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me "what do you say we go home now sweetie" she murmured sweetly in my ear.

"Oh must you ruin everything" I groaned. God why do I keep that woman around!

I was about to leave with the wrench when I heard a crying coming from inside a dirty looking apartment. Intrigued I decided to check it out.

"Where are you going sugar?" Harley called after me.

"To have more fun of course" I grinned before stepping inside.

The apartment was dirty with rats and cockroaches taking refuge but that wasn't what caught my eye. Instead my eyes wandered to the body hanging above a crying child.

I smirked as a plan came to mind "oh my child what happened here?"

She looked up at me, eyes red and puffy from crying "mommy killed herself and it's all my fault. She said I was a monster!"

I bent down to her level and opened my arms to her "well I happen to like monsters. So why don't you come live with me?"

She nodded and ran into my arms. I held her close with a grin. Looks like I have my own little robin now...