Ch 17 Destiny !

Hiya's brother and sister-in-law, awaiting her decision.

"I had informed you about it on the phone, didn't I? That's why she's doing this," he attempted to handle the situation.

Upon hearing his brother's words, Ahil's temperature soared. He struggled to keep himself composed, then promptly instructed his manager, Sumit, to issue a check of 25 lakhs. Ahil hastily signed the check and handed it over to his brother. Immediately after receiving the check, Hiya's sister-in-law approached, forcefully grabbing Hiya's hand and whispers into her ear.

"Hiya, sign it, or if this marriage doesn't happen, I'll personally hand you over to Utkarsh.”

Already shaken by her words, she felt the pressure from above as her injured hand was pressed so forcefully that tears welled up like pearls in her eyes. A tear from Hiya's eyes also landed on that paper, unable to escape Ahil's gaze.

And internally, he began to ponder, "If she's actually marrying for money, why is she crying? Is there something I'm missing on?"

Then, on another note, he wondered, "Could she be crying due to the prospect of being separated from her family? Well... that could be a possibility? But why am I thinking so much about it?" He shook his head while contemplating.

Simultaneously, he privately decided that he wouldn't let this girl see the faces of her family after today.

Then, talking to himself, he muttered, "Let's see how you face your brother and sister-in-law after today. What was your name? Hiya... Hiya Dayal, your bad days begin now." As he thought this, a evil smile graced Ahil's face.

The papers were now signed and after changing the garlands and wearing the nuptial chain and vermillion the wedding ritual was finally done. Hiya from Dayal now turned out to be Mrs. Raizada. Her own previous relationship started with love only brought tears and misery to her but this one started with a deal and what beholds in future this time makes her wonder.

Ahil looked away with a pissed face wanting to leave as soon as possible, away from this drama which was choking him to death. The fact that she became his wife for a few lakhs made him nauseated and he wanted to run away. When sensing that evident irritation on his face Ahil's mother coming forward blesses Hiya and Ahil and he passes a nonchalant look at his mother.

Smiling, she then says, "May you always be happy." While Ahil was like ‘Yeah with my money she would surely be happy. And maybe in torturing her’.

Shalini was extremely delighted to have Hiya as her daughter-in-law. She was beautiful in and out while she, being an experienced woman, knew she found a gem for her son which she got from the hills of coals. Her eyes can't be lying that Hiya was an innocent soul while her family was a filthy headed selfish people. Passing a degraded look toward her brother and sister-in-law she ushers Hiya to leave. But then she stops and walks toward her only family with a heavy heart. She knows they did wrong to her but the fact they are her own people can't be washed away. Shalini was perplexed but then knowing she is actually a gem she smiles lightly.

Hiya embraced her brother and sister-in-law, shedding tears. Although internally, her brother and sister-in-law were quite happy, they shed crocodile tears externally making Shalini feel disgusted. While Ahil had enough for today and instead of watching this emotional drama, he went straight out and sat in his car.

After a while, Shalini brought Hiya outside comforting her with warmth and assuring her to give that motherly love she lacks in her life. Her heart was overwhelmed to see that Shalini, despite her family's dirty game, was willing to adore her. While Shalini's husband was confused, knowing though Hiya asked for money, why was she showing affection when Shalini blinked her eyes at him and asked to get inside the car, and he did so with a shrug.

She the made Hiya sit in Ahil's car beside him and said with a smile, "We will reveal our daughter-in-law's face tomorrow. Today, this moon-like face is exclusive for my Ahil to see." Saying this, she adjusted Hiya’s veil slightly lower and closed her door. As according to her belief, the first glimpse of the bride's face should be reserved solely for the groom.
After that she walks to her son, still smiling, and said, "Son, from today, you'll stay in your new home. The driver will take you to your mansion. I'm heading home in the other car. Behave well, okay.”

He was shocked upon hearing her words. His wedding had not even been half an hour ago, and his mother had already separated him from his home. "But why, Mom...?" he questioned with disbelief.
However, his mother continued without paying heed to him, or maybe she deliberately chose not to hear. Angered, he glanced at the veiled girl sitting next to him, still sobbing.

It's all because of you… my mom has already changed the side even though you are just a contractual wife, he seethes internally, passing a glare at her.

The car started as his mother left first in her car but her sobbing showed no signs of stopping. Irritated by her crying, he couldn't help but shout, "Will you stop crying, or should I lift you out of the car. Or maybe the best just throw you out?"

Startled by his threatening tone, she quickly covered her mouth with her hand, suppressing her sobs. Ahil noticed that his threat had worked. If she was that sad to leave her family, why all this drama for money? With these thoughts, he sighed heavily and looked away with a shrug. He didn't wanted to invest his brain in the girl who only understands money.

After a few minutes when his new bungalow appeared at his sight, Ahil decides to leave his newlywed bride outside the mansion. For him this marriage had no sympathy nor does she have, the moment she kept that condition before signing, she lost the empathy as well. He drove away even before she could get inside the gate and with a low sniffle she walked inside.

Is this what my destiny has written for me?

TERE AA JANE SEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें