Chapter 2

On the elevator
Dogday grunts as I tighten the straps "I know but we need to slow the bleeding." I say, "hey you said you needed a purpose don't you already have a purpose?" Dogday asks "you really don't remember me well when I worked down here, I was sometimes at the security cameras 24/7 it was hard to be awake so much, but you always stayed awake with me even if you needed sleep." I say, "yeah I remember you it's been years how have you been?" Dogday says "besides running from killer toys I've been good." I say as the elevator stops.

"Alright upsy Daisy." I say putting dogday on my back as we exit the elevator, we find ourselves in a dirty old room with some camping stuff "this was one of the places I stayed before being thrown in that darn cell let's just go there's a slide that leads to Playcare." dogday says as I node as we go down the slide.

as we land on the grass "you good?" I ask, "yeah I just haven't seen Playcare in so long-?" dogday says before a phone rings "hey, are you alright? no ouches or lost body parts?" Ollie asks, "sort of." I say, "I'm really glad you're okay I don't want to lose any more friends to this place." Ollie says, "don't worry you might have an old friend back but what's our next move." I say as dogday is asleep on my back "yay okay but did you see the shrine? Catnap made it for the prototype. see, before catnap turned into... catnap, I guess there was some pretty serious accident. he almost died but... they say that the prototype saved his life, giving up his own freedom in the prosses. in Catnap's eyes, the prototype is a superhero, and has saved this place. so, Catnap treats him like a god, killing everyone that opposes him. us including, if we're not careful. that shrine... did it scare you? if you thought that was terrifying, just wait until you see the real thing." Ollie says.

I chuckle "yeah that would be interesting" I say grabbing the key from the tube "anyways, we're really close to the end. you're going to the counselor's office instead. it's not ideal... but it should have enough juice. if you can get that generator going and plug it in. i think we'll be done! and keep your eyes open for catnap. every shadow and every flickering light is a hiding spot. he always stocks his prey first. he'll take away anything you have to defend yourself. and when you're at your most vulnerable... he'll kill you. catnap lives for the hunt. good luck, talk soon." ollie says as the phone cuts off. "Yep, that's catnap for you I'll keep an eye behind us." dogday says "alright we're going in." I say as we walk in through the front door into the counselors office.

to be continued