31-40

Chapter 31 Bullying the Cub (Second Update)

  Yun Jingluo wiped the thin sweat on the woman's forehead with a towel soaked in water.

  "Ah Jing, you threw me on the roadside and asked Brother Zhou to take you away."

  Yun Jingluo looked at the bloody sleeve of the woman's missing right arm, persistence flashed in his eyes, "Sister Mingran, I won't throw it away." You don't care."

  "I just bought a lot of food from a good-looking aunt. We have something to eat." He said and took out the little Chilao egg roll from the convenience bag.

  "This egg roll is delicious, and it has cream filling inside."

  Yun Jingluo broke off a small piece of the egg roll and fed it to the other person's mouth.

  Seeing that she refused to eat, Yun Jingluo said softly, "Brother Zhou Mu is eating noodles outside. Don't worry, I also bought the wine he likes."

  Su Mingran looked at the tall and thin man outside through the filthy window. Figure, with tears in his eyes.

  She doesn't have long to live. She was bitten by a zombie and infected with the zombie virus. Even if she arrives at the base, she will be taken away for research. It would be better to die in this forest, unnoticed, as a burial place for yourself.

  Yun Jingluo saw a look of despair in his eyes, and his expression changed from innocent and innocent to crazy and evil for a moment.

  He directly stuffed the small portion of the egg roll into Su Mingran's mouth, and then stuffed the straw of the elephant trunk plastic cup that had been filled with water into her mouth.

  "Sister Mingran, I won't let anything happen to you!"

  Su Mingran's eyes widened, looking at Yun Jingluo's fair and plump face with fear in her eyes.

  *

  Luo Liangliang held a cup of hot water and stood by the window, observing in secret.

  Outside the three cars in front, several people held umbrellas and cooked Master Zhou's barbecue-flavor bagged instant noodles beside the cars.

  One of the men did not squeeze in to grab a meal. Instead, he held a bottle of brandy-white grape-flavored fruit wine and leaned against a stone pole holding an electric wire by the roadside, drinking alone.

  That bottle of wine was exactly what she had just sold to the kid named Ajing.

  Judging from his appearance, he must be his father or something like that.

  Luo Liangliang took a sip of hot water, her lips were red.

  Chu Lang, who was sitting on the sofa, caught a glimpse of his red lips and felt his throat was itchy.

  "You are very short of prisms?"

  Luo Liangliang heard the voice, turned around and replied affirmatively, "You are very short of prisms."

  "I remembered, you seemed to have said that I still owe you a hundred high-level prisms. Jing." The man suddenly stood up and walked behind her, his tone was clear and his expression was indifferent.

  Luo Liangliang leaned against the car wall as if he had no choice but to move forward.

  "Haha, yes, it's just a hundred high-grade prisms, not much. With your ability, you can get them together in half a day. I'm not in a hurry." "