I really want to make it my own.

  Lin Ran moved the things back to the tractor and left.

  Luo Liangliang is preparing to switch to convenience car mode.

  I saw the scene outside the glass wall changing rapidly.

  This is a virgin forest.

  enmm.

  A gray hare about the size of an adult was grabbing a small tree and grinding its teeth.

  Its sharp white teeth can be clearly seen outside the glass wall.

  The tuning fork on the door made a magnetic sound.

  A long-haired man wearing an apron made of lotus leaves walked in, holding a spear in his hand.

  The other party saw Luo Liangliang, and there was a strange light in the black eyes hidden under the long hair.

  Luo Liangliang took advantage of the other party to look at the store, squatted under the cashier, and beeped softly. "In the article you wrote, there are still characters who are savages?"

  This tastes a bit strong.

  She originally thought that the original author was a science fiction romance author who occasionally wrote porn, but it turned out to be such a big deal?

  [Um, take a closer look at who he is. ] Speechless and choked, who do you think she is?

  When Luo Liangliang heard this, he stood up and tilted his head.

  I dont seem to recognize him.

  Oh, and there's a green caterpillar corpse stuck to his head.

  A little disgusting.

  "Who are you?"

  The man turned around, "Luo Liangliang?" The hoarse voice seemed to have not spoken for a long time, and it was obviously stuck in the throat.

  Luo Liangliang couldn't help but take out a dustpan and fan the stinky wind in front of her.

  She caught a glimpse of the man's narrow eyes and realized something.

  Then he said in disbelief, "Are you Lou Jingmo?" You

  were promised to be clean and tidy, but you have a mysophobia?

  Why is he even dirtier than Duan Heng before?

  Huh~

  Seemingly seeing the look of disgust in the girl's eyes, Lou Jingmo looked a little embarrassed.

  "I only have these prisms, what can I buy?"

  He took out thirteen prisms from the small pocket covered by the ruffle.

  One high-level prism and twelve intermediate prisms.

  Sure enough, it's still the same.

  All received are fine products.

  "One high-level prism is worth 10,000 junior prisms, which can buy a lot of things."

  "You can pick some for me," he said nonchalantly.

  Luo Liangliang likes such generous people.

  "Okay."

  She packed some towels, drinking bottles, and lunch boxes.