Brought a husband

Soft music, the tinkling of glass, the loud murmurs and calm whispers, all slowly came to a halt as the evening ended. The ravishing-looking people bowed towards the newly married couple, heartfelt words were thrown upon them from all sides, making the couple tired from smiling.

"Congratulations, Your Royal Highness - Your prince! Her Highness has asked me to escort Your Royal Highness to their room." Hoseok, one of the attendants working in the palace, bowed in front of the royal couple and gestured with his hands towards the hallway which led them to the left wing where Prince Min Yoongi's chamber was situated.

The couple made their way into the hallway along with several more attendants at the back.

They giggled lightly, whispering about the first night they had prepared for the couple. They made it extra romantic for them to enjoy their night and couldn't stop gushing over their handsomeness. They surely belong to each other.

However, Hoseok only remained silent.

After some more turns in the hallway, they finally halted in front of large, wooden mahogany-crafted doors with men standing beside them, holding weapons.

Prince Seokjin gazed at the ravishing interior of the palace. He couldn't believe it was all real. He had been living his whole life in royalty, but the beauty of Ulsan seemed to surpass all levels of beauty.

The men opened the doors for them, bowing to the royals afterward until the group of people disappeared inside the chamber.

A blush spread across Prince Seokjin's cheeks as he looked at the well-decorated room. Every inch of it screamed newly married vibes as the scent of roses filled his nostrils.

"Leave!"

Prince Seokjin was brought back to reality as a heavy voice boomed in the silent air of the chamber.

The attendants bowed before taking their leave.

"Not you, Hoseok-ah!"

Seokjin looked as Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise when Yoongi called for him in such an endearing manner in front of his newly married husband.

So he's the Hoseok Prince Yoongi has talked about! Prince Seokjin thought.

"Don't worry, Seokjin knows everything." Yoongi laughed and moved towards his lover.

It would be historic for a man to see his husband clinging to another's embrace if Jin wasn't aware of their situation. But Jin knows better.

Their marriage is just for the eyes of the public and lands surrounding Ulsan. The strongest land, Ulsan, joining their hand with a weaker one wasn't a small thing for anyone to ignore.

Hoseok tried to wiggle out of Yoongi's arms, which were now circled around his waist as red spread across his cheeks. No matter if Prince Seokjin had known about their relationship, he wasn't someone to put anyone in an awkward position.

"I finally met you, Hoseok! Yoongi wasn't lying when he said you're the most beautiful person he has ever laid his eyes on. I can see why he has eyes for you." Seokjin smiled towards Hoseok, who tried bowing despite having his lover's arms around his waist.

"I'm nothing compared to your beauty, Prince. We all know it." Hoseok tried to be generous. Aside from Yoongi, he was not used to hearing praise, being a mere servant.

"Prince Seokjin, tonight I want to make it up to my lover for neglecting him for the past few weeks. If you don't mind, we should both take our leave."

Seokjin nodded in understanding. There was still an unknown feeling hammering into his chest. He looked down at his wedding ring and chuckled mentally. He couldn't believe he himself chose this life where his husband asked permission to spend their supposed-to-be first wedding night with his lover.

The look on Seokjin's face didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok. Though Yoongi said he had handled things with Seokjin, he couldn't help but feel guilty towards him.

"I understand. I should leave."

Jin said proceeding to walk out but a soft hand stopped him.

"No, Prince, you don't have to go anywhere. We'll leave you here. Make yourself comfortable. I-"

"I've brought someone for you, Prince Seokjin." Yoongi cut off his lover as he let go of Hoseok's waist and clapped his hands twice, allowing the person who had just knocked on the door to enter.

A man in his mid-20s walked inside, his footsteps resonating, breaking the awkward silence inside the chamber.

The man bowed first before Prince Yoongi and then to Prince Seokjin, with his hands on his chest, where the official logo of Ulsan had been placed on his uniform.

Seokjin eyed the stranger with curiosity as Yoongi's words played in the background.

"He's Taehyung. Your personal attendant from now onwards. Let him know if you want anything. He's in charge of taking care of your needs. Have a good night, Prince Seokjin!"

With that, both lovers left, leaving only the two strangers in the vast chamber of the king, where one's eyes were glued to the floor as the other's curious gaze examined the former.

"You go to war often?"

Taehyung looked up from his gaze to see Seokjin, now settled himself on the large, velvety bed, delicate fingers playing with the flower patels spread on the red velvety sheet.

When Seokjin didn't get an immediate answer, he looked up to find his attendant gazing at his fingers.

"I don't understand the purpose behind your question, My Prince!" Taehyung asked, tearing his gaze from the prince's delicate fingers to his unbothered face, meeting his beautiful brown orbs.

Seokjin chuckled and leaned backwards on the bed, hands spread on both sides to support his body. His eyes roamed over the man standing in front of him, with his muscular hands clasped in front of his torso.

"You look like someone who would adore wars and fights."

Taehyung shook his head, "I despise wars! Prince Yoongi has known about my preference since day one. I mostly guard around the castle and take care of the Royal Family. I don't adore fight either. It's something I hate the most. I like my life peaceful, and wars are anything but peaceful. I-I beg your pardon, My prince. I went overboard with my words."

A chuckle left Seokjin's throat as he smiled watching Taehyung constantly bow infront of him. "No, it's fine! It's better than the silence here."

Seokjin smiled as he rose from the bed. He stripped out of his outer layer of silk wedding robe. Taehyung lowered his eyes.

Seokjin is not used to having a stranger in his room, but if Yoongi has trusted Taehyung with him, then he better not question his duty. In his home back in Gongnam, his brother had ensured his security with a submissive one, so he wasn't concerned about his privacy but this is the first time he has a dominant attendant inside his chamber and it should've bothered him but to his surprise, it didn't at all!

He turned towards Taehyung and spoke, "Prepare a bath for me!"

"I'll send Yuwan here. He will take care of your bath."

Seokjin's eye brows raised, "Isn't it you who should be doing it? Prince Yoongi has given you the responsibility!"

"Yuwan will help you clean up, My Prince. He's aware of these things. My work here is to take care of you and guard you from any potential danger as a Royal residing here. Aside from that, there's not much I can help you with. Yuwan is submissive like you, so you'll be more comfortable with him rather than me-"

"Fine. Whatever. I changed my mind. I want to sleep now." Seokjin huffed and settled himself in the huge bed.

Taehyung bowed down as he pulled the white sheer curtains down around the bed, pulling the string.

Seokjin suddenly felt the chill die down as those curtains prevented any wind from outside. He waited until he heard the door shut and felt lonely once again. He twisted and turned on his side but sleep seemed to elude his eyes.

He stripped off the remainder of his clothes and lay down naked once again, closing his eyes. Hoping this time, sleep wouldn't be too rude to him.