Fathers Orders

"Do I really have to, dad? I've never enjoyed the pride ring. Everything there is so harsh and the sinners are gross" you looked up at your father.

        "Please Y/N. Just do this for a year. Then you can leave. Lucifer requested you since you're near Charlie's age and with your abilities , he feels that you can help her out with getting things all set up. You know how he is about his daughter" your father responded.

        "I know. I just don't see a point. Who really wants to change once you're in here. What's the reason?"

        "I don't know, honey, please. Get it done"

        "Yes father" you sighed and went up to your room. You were the daughter of the leader of the wrath ring. Now being forced to the pride ring where all sinners reside. You could never understand Charlie and her abilities to care as much as she did. However with your father serious about you going, you had to learn to understand.

       Being forced to live there, you began to pack up your room. Pinning up your h/c h/l hair and getting started. You shrunk all your furniture, trinkets, and clothes so they could fit in your average sized satchel gifted to you by your mother.

       Your mother, what a beautiful woman she was. She was human. Your father had met her during his travels to earth and fell in love. You were an accident. Once becoming pregnant with you, she committed suicide to ensure that she would be with your father and you would be a natural born demon and not some hybrid. It took years after your birth but your mother was granted to travel to the wrath ring to be with your father. For years, your mother hid herself in the family castle due to the backlash she received for being the first human soul to be allowed outside the sinners ring.

    You took one look at yourself in the mirror. You definitely took on your mothers features. Compared to most hell borne, you had more of a human look. You moved your h/l ,h/c out of your beautiful e/c eyes. You were short compared to other demons. Only sitting at y/h (your height) everyone tended to loom over you. Your skin color was described as a grayish s/c. If it wasn't for your black wings with faded red tips , you could've been confused for a human going pale from seeing a ghost.

       You sighed, finishing your packing. Walking down the stairs, your father met you at the bottom.

        "Please be safe, y/n. Give me a call if anything you can't handle happens. I'll take care of it "

        "Dad, I'll be fine alright. You know me, I'm strong, Independent, and can handle myself"

        "I know moonpie. I love you."

         "I love you too, dad"