Scenario 4 and 5

Scenario 4: ANHS has provided the students with a free cruise! Take your time relaxing with friends(or sweethearts?) on the many fine places out in the vast waters of the ocean!

Scenario 5: My, oh, My! Rumors have circulated around, and a few are not looking pretty!

Rumors and other information for my OCs

Tokui Hoshi: Hoshi is a womanizer and has reportedly dated quite the number of girls at once!

True or False: False

Reason for belief: He's a popular student, even moreso than Hirata, having friends with most of the student body, but a few jealous boys in the year do see that during lunch or outside scenarios, a group of girls flock to him most times. 

How many believe it: Many now have distrust for the blonde temporarily because of the rumors. While there are quite a few people who know the nature of the boy, the rumor could be showing that he has another side of him they don't know. 

Truth: He's a kind-hearted individual who only wants to make many friends with others, no strings attached.

Aftermath: After two weeks of people gradually finding out it's completely fake, his social group has now risen again, even more than before, his connections reaching outside of the year and into the other students in separate years as well.

Hikari Kai: Kai is a violent punk who got into street fights with a few gang members and criminals— And won.

True or False: Half-True

Reason for belief: It happened quite naturally, but many are intimidated by his outward appearance. He's built of a large stature and his resting face usually has him end up with a frown. With a build and facelike his, who's to say he hasn't gotten into street fights?  

How many believe it: Whoever hears it. He's not very popular, but if one were to take a quick glance at him and then judge him, they would absolutely believe it and not check for anything else.

Truth: He's not very violent by nature, but his build in the past caused some misunderstandings between someone and himself in the impoverished neighborhood and he got into a fight and won—very easily, even as a pre-teen. Over the course of just a few years, his reputation in his neighborhood and a few streets over had become notorious and made him look much more violent then he really is. Most fights are in defense of himself or somebody else.

Aftermath: Most people continue to believe it, but not so many are scared to be near him, just a little cautious to not get on his bad side.