He nods and looks at each of us "Okay cool any creatures I need to avoid completely?"

I snort shaking my head "The lycans for sure best not to go out at night or into the woods we will need to have a pin built for the dogs to go outside, It's best to avoid the reservoir, stay in your room at night because moroaică are let loose in the castle by the girls and gathered up before the staff gets up".

I see him frown looking at me confused I smirk at him "It's basically what they call female
zombies, oh do not mess with the yellow flowers that seem like they glow and in the greenhouse those blue flowers are dangerous as far as we can tell, they are being tested to figure out how they work no one but myself and the Priestess of the village are allowed in and the key is held by the Priestess".

He nods slouching in his chair "Okay I'm curious about the priestess but my main question is, are there any more supernatural here?" he asks looking at me.

I shrug looking at him "I'm unsure honestly I know there are tales of others but I haven't seen
any since I rarely left the Castle till a month ago".

He nods pulling a book out "Do any of you spend any time in the woods?" he asks the girls.

Cassandra smirks "I do when it's warm".

He nods handing her a book "I've traveled the world over thanks to Ma and made a list of supernatural creatures have you seen any here?"

She opens the book looking at it frowning at the drawings and lists of areas but no information on weakness only what they can do "You didn't find weaknesses?"

He shrugs "I did but I didn't place them in case someone takes my book, I won't give them information on how to harm the creature, everyone and everything is prey to something. If a human is in the ocean, they need to accept they are no longer top predator sharks and saltwater crocs are, when they go into animal territory there is always an animal that is top predator".

She nods looking at the pages "The hell is this?" she turns the book to him showing a large
creature on two legs covered in hair.

He smiles "That creature has different names I grew up hearing it called lots of names but prefer the hairy man, he has been seen lots of places there are lots of theories of what he is, I didn't learn much about them just a few sightings and had to leave for safety".

She nods closing the book "We will look threw it and mark what we know, if we spot more or new ones we'll tell you".

He nods pulling a new book out opening it along with drawing supplies "Thank you, would you mind if I add you all to a book".

I see Alcina nod "I believe that is fine".

He smiles nodding at her "Thank you".

I smirk looking at him "You're in a castle with many supernaturals".

He smiles looking excited I lean forward and curl my finger at him getting him to lean closer
I smirk "If you fuck a maid use a condom, do not get a quick lay pregnant because I will make your life a living hell and kick your ass from one side of the castle to the other if you make me a grandmother".

He blushes looking away "I know Ma, I'm not ready to be a dad yet anyways I'm still young and want to be free".

I nod relaxing back "Good I can't make that threat to the girls since they are over 90 years old but you are 19 I can make it".

He nods then frowns looks at them "Huh that's cool".

I nod and look around "About the priestess she's Alcina's mother, I am to help her give birth to her daughter Eva and help her bring her granddaughter into a living body to remove her from a doll".

He groans rubbing his face "Please tell me it's not Necromancy".

I frown shrugging "Eh kinda I'm to give birth to her daughter reborn after she died back in an
illness outbreak that killed thousands as for the doll, well I'm giving her life she's a doll that
was originally meant for Lady Donna Beneviento to communicate threw since she's
extremely shy however because she wanted a family as well the power used on the doll did both so it's just a consciousness contained in a doll".

He rubs his face and looks at me "How is it you somehow get pulled into something supernatural, I mean as a child you somehow had a creature stalking you leaving gifts and trying to kidnap you, and now this".

I shrug pointing at Alcina "She got me pregnant something that was believed to be impossible, it almost killed me because the babies grew extremely fast I promised if I survived I would help them".

He sighs nodding "Okay I just don't understand how you are so in tune with supernatural stuff or even myself".

I nod scratching my neck "Well um with you here I was thinking we could ask Mother Miranda if she could look into this".

He nods and I smile at him "Have you heard from Rose?" I ask.

He nods crossing his arms "Yep she's strung out on drugs so bad she will take anything she can get, last I heard she was arrested for trafficking drugs and was caught after a high-speed chase".

I nod looking down when he laughs, I look up to see him watching the babies on their hands and knees growling as Cassandra squatted down with her hands on the ground growling back.

I smile seeing him raise a brow nodding his head at them "It's how they play think puppies how they rough house and play fight".

He nods watching as Cassandra backs away from the babies who crawl closer before she lunges forward playing with them growling while letting them get her on her back.

"Watch out for Rome he bites hard he almost took off his uncle's and Dani's fingers".

I see Santi look at him as he sits chewing a dog toy "Why dog chew toys?"

I shake my head "he bit a baby teether in half apparently when Mother Miranda gave him one
so the girls went and got dog chew toys, so far he hasn't been able to destroy them".

Alcina picks him up cooing at him "his teeth are coming in sharper the normal and slower than his sisters".

Santi gets up and carefully looks at his teeth that came in "They look like teeth you see in drawings of dragons as hatchlings".