𝓐 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The sound of the door opening, made Y/N rush over to see Shu and his own partner Luxray. Luxray patted over to Y/N and rubbed against her legs. Y/N giggled and patted his fur.

Shu: "Hey, love. How are you?"

Shu walked over to her placing an arm around her waist pulling her towards him and kissing the side of her head, making her smile.

Y/N: "Nothing much but (A/N/N) and I were making something but you can't know until tomorrow!"

Shu: "Hehe. Knowing you I'm sure I'll love it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Shu, Y/N, and their friends relaxed on the couch cuddling, watching some movies. Shu kissed Y/N's temple and rubbed her arm.

Shu: "So, will you surprise me with a bed in breakfast tomorrow."

Y/N: "Shu you know I can't tell you! You always plan our Valentine's Day for me. So I want to do it for you this time."

Shu chuckles and fully wraps her arms around her waist pulling her close, kissing her head, and leaning against her head. Y/N rubs his arm. They couldn't wait for tomorrow's Valentine's.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next morning arrived. Valentine's Day was here. Shu rubbed his eyes and spelled some breakfast in the air. He got up and walked into the kitchen to see Y/N place a plate of pancakes on the table. Luxray and (A/N/N) were drooling at their breakfast. Y/N looked over to the kitchen doorway to see Shu leaning against it.

Y/N: "Morning Shu. Happy Valentine's Day!"

Y/N walked over and kissed Shu on the cheek.

Shu: "Morning. Happy Valentine's Day. Breakfast looks good."

Y/N chuckles and leads him to the table and places his breakfast.

Shu: "This looks amazing, Y/N."

Y/N smiled and kissed his temple and sat across from him and both ate and talked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/N and Shu walked down the market street with their partners, (A/N/N) was sitting on Luxury's back as he walked beside Shu. The couple held hands as they looked around the market filled with some hearts and Pokemon balloons.

Y/N and Shu walked over to a cafe, called Pokemon Cafe Mix, pretty popular amongst Pokemon and people. Y/N heard they served some Valentine's food for couples, people, and Pokemon. They looked at the menu and picked some sweets.

Y/N: "A Scorbunny Berry Sandwich for our Pokemon and a Sylveon Custard Slice."

The employee, Leah, nodded and told her boss, Maybell (my OC), and their Pokemon friends about their order.

Leah: "Your order will come in 15 minutes. Please find a seat and wait."

The two thanked them and walked upstairs to see a room set for Valentine's and so many couples upstairs. They found a seat near the window and chatted and laughed. Minutes passed and a Pokemon, Inteleon in a suit outfit, walked over to them with their order.

 Minutes passed and a Pokemon, Inteleon in a suit outfit, walked over to them with their order

The two thanked the Pokemon and asked for some pictures. Inteleon happily took pictures with them. Shu and Y/N dug in their Sylveon Custard Slice and it was heavenly.

Y/N: "This is so good!"

Shu: "I'm glad you chose this place. But then again I would do the same."

Y/N: "You definitely would. There's also a small festival down the street. There are some events down there that are pretty fun!"

Shu smiled and nodded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Shu and Y/N left the cafe with their partners trailing behind them. They arrived at the festival to see some casual games. Prizes games, some arcade games, a few dance-offs, and magic shows. Pokemon were running around, some flying above their heads and others playing tricks.

Y/N: "Hmm. Lively as always in festivals."

Shu nodded and Y/N saw a claw machine with some Alcremies. (A/N/N) jumped up. 

Y/N: "Hey, we should try and get this!"

Shu: "I'll try and get it for you guys."

Y/N: "Okay, but this is just the only gift you're giving me. Just for me and (A/N/N). You gave me too many gifts last year."

Shu chuckled and kissed her head and the two walked over to the claw machine. And Shu being Shu got in on his first try. He handed the Alcremie to Y/N. She smiled and showed to her Alcremie as she jumped in joy.

Y/N: "We should go and have a dance!"

Shu tried to protest but they were already on the dance floor with other couples and they were enjoying it. Shu only smiled lovingly at his girl as she laughed and danced on the dance floor with her man.

This was a perfect Valentine for each other.

Happy Valentine's Day, My Love❤️

╔══════════════ »»--⍟--«« ══════════════╗

𓂀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨!𓂀

𓂀 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖! 𓂀

╚══════════════ »»--⍟--«« ══════════════╝