Chapter Twenty one

Start from the beginning

Soobin just blankly stared at the younger who was trying to catch his breath. He lightly pushed back his chair and leaned back to his seat and took off his glasses and put them on the table.

"Beomgyu will lose trust over people, wow, not like you didn't lose trust over love?" Soobin stated and yeah taehyun went silent after this. He clenched his fist and looked at the older Again.

"I-i,"-Soobin interrupted him Again and says, "Seems like you are starting to believe in love again?, he is able to grow care in you again, i never saw you care for anyone though" Taehyun didn't reply after him.

The older is Right, he stopped caring about others but suddenly he started to care about beomgyu for what?. Maybe because that's brunette guy is special who knows.

"Well, You know what hyun, First try to understand yourself then came to me, we will talk about this later" Soobin said and ended the conversation like this then went back to his work.

Respecting the older's words taehyun nodded his head and got up from his seat. "I will call you later" He mumbled as the older nodded, he then started to walk away and soon left the room.

The day went like this, at home

Yeonjun was walking around the living room while Marley was following him around. He turns to see that Marley is still following him.

"Aish Marley, why are you following me around the house?, I already give you food right?" Yeonjun said and put his hands on his hips, Marley sat down and started to wiggle his tail rapidly.

"Sometimes he carve for too much attention" Suddenly a voice entered the room and when yeonjun looked up he saw it was soobin who is coming inside the house while taking off his Coat.

"Oh! Welcome back!" Yeonjun bowed down to him as soobin nodded his head and went to Marley, he bend down in front of Marley to match same height as the wolf.

"Why are you bothering Jjunie, huh, I told you to behave like a good boy" Soobin says, ruffling the wolf's furry hairs. Yeonjun eyes went above his forehead when he hears the nickname coming from the older's mouth.

"J-jjunie?" Soobin clicked his tongue when he realized he just calls yeonjun with a nickname as he cleared his throat and looked away. "I was just telling Marley to behave or not bother you" Yeonjun just nodded his head while looking at the guy

"Yeah, why would he bother me when I'm already bother by his owner" He thought inside of his mind while making a done face which fortunately didn't get noticed by soobin.

"Anyway, I think Marley Needs a partner?" Soobin said while checking around Marley, yeonjun come out from his thoughts and looked at the older. "Huh? Partner?, are you going to bring another wolf?!" Yeonjun asked and he realized that his voice was enough loud.

Soobin stared at him which makes yeonjun feels embarrassed to yelled right now as he looked away to avoid the holes soobin is digging in him with his eyes.

"I'm sending Marley away?" Soobin said which break the silence between them as yeonjun turns to him with wide eyes. "Why? Why are you sending this little guy-, I mean Marley away? He's innocent?!" Yeonjun said.

"Am I supposed to make a wolf pack here?, He needs good environment to live idiot" Soobin said while getting up from the ground and looked at him. "then why did you bring him here?" Yeonjun asked.

"Because I found him in the woods, injured when I went for a walk in the woods to peace my mind, it's only few months he's living here though?" Soobin said as yeonjun just stared at him like he don't know what to say.

"Why did you even went to take walk in the woods?" The younger asked but soobin didn't answer him. He went to see YongRae's graveyard one day and to fresh his mind he thought to take a walk around the woods which was beside the graveyard.

"Well, I just wanted to" Soobin answered. "Yeah yeah, do whatever you want, this is your pet not my problem" Yeonjun said with kind of Sassy tone and went away and Soobin and Marley stared at his way.

"He's Sassy but a dummy to not use that in right situation" Soobin mumbled and then let Marley go to the other side and walked towards the stairs .

He takes few glances around the house, it's been three days since YongRae is nowhere to see, the older didn't come to him. He take a deep breath and walked towards his room.

Don't forget to vote and comment, Bye