The school already had rumors swirling around about Will and me since we first kissed at Connor's pool party, that was understandable because there were a lot of eyes there. But there were eyes on us again when we kissed after the basketball game, I woke up the next morning with dozens of messages from my friends — more specifically Kennedy and Alanna. Nobody was even in the hallway with us for people to know about it, like Hilary said nothing stays a secret in Bel-Air.

They already noticed that we come to school everyday, so they were bound to notice all Will's newly developed habits. And they did, as well as The Banks; they didn't say anything but it's evident in their changed behavior that they were aware. If neither of us are in immediately visible, a search ensues through the house until they locate one of us to make sure we're together alone.

Vivian and Phillip made it their mission to keep us downstairs, in direct eye sight but most importantly away from beds. As soon as two teenagers are alone, the first thing parents think about is sex. Understandable. But they never caught Will and I in a compromising position or situation since they found out about us, better safe than sorry I guess.

The moment is shattered into a trillion tiny pieces when I hear a car door slam shut and the car alarm, it's too close to be confused with my neighbors car. And it couldn't be my dad because he almost never home around this time, or at all really, which is why we came here to begin with. So, we could just be without feeling eyes on us anytime one of moved an inch. But I was wrong when I hear the familiar around of keys jingling in front of the door.

Though we weren't doing anything, well anything too bad considering what most teens would be doing if they were alone together, that didn't the shot of adrenaline running through my veins. "Hide!" I whisper urgently as I push myself up off the floor, he wouldn't make it upstairs before my dad walks in — he wouldn't even make it to the stairs. "Get in the closet!"

I grab his arm and guide him towards the closet, the closet is small and empty; we never knew what to do with it so we just left it alone. "Is this the rendition to R.Kelly Trapped in the Closet?" He questions, he would be trying to make jokes as if my dad isn't seconds from coming into the house.

"Just get in." He steps into the closet but he pulls me into the closet with him, closing the door behind us just as I hear the front door open. "Why would you pull me in here with you?"

"I thought we were both hiding." He didn't believe that and he wasn't going to convince me to believe that.

"I live here, why would I need to hide?" I question. "Especially when my car's in the driveway."

"Maybe they think you're hanging out with Hilary." The closet already tight fitted with both of us in here, but that didn't stop him from passing his body against mine. Stealing the little space between us we did have. "Well, it's too late to go out there now."

I could feel the warmth of Will's breath gently grazing my forehead, I don't dare look up so I keep my eyes straight. But as the seconds ticked by in this confined space, his breath slowly tracing the side of my face. His proximity was impossible to ignore and I made the mistake of looking up at him, his lips are back on mine instantly.

His hands circling around my waist, I break the kiss and place my hand on his chest. "Nice try, but that's not happening." And I could feel exactly how excited this whole thing was for him. "So you calm down and calm your friend down there as well."

This is why parents don't want teens alone together.

"Um, I just can't tell myself to calm down."

"Pull yourself together!" I hiss. "This was your plan the whole time, wasn't it?" Will just smiles, shaking my head I turn around so that my back is facing him.