✰ Chapter one-"the beginning of the fall."

Începe de la început

"Student seems to have a problem with authority figures, and peers, ignores her peers, doesn't pay attention in class if it doesn't interest her, she will be on her device, has been caught on her device many times, has had it taken away, but it always leads to a argument between her and her peers."

"Seems to have a problem with other students, and has been sent to the principal more than once."

"Hot-headed, trouble maker, disruptive, uses explicit language from time to time, highly violent.."

"Look, what I'm trying to say Clementine is...you need to clean up your act, you have no more strikes left here." Mrs. Scott says as she puts the paper away. Clem can't help but chuckle a bit and roll her eyes, "They need to be up the other student's ass cause they are always starting the problem.." Clem shrugs before Mrs. Scott can say anything Clem walks out already over the conversation

❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰

As Clem walks down the hallway to her last class of the day, someone walks behind her knocking her hat off "Whoops sorry!", "hey look it's the orphan!" one kid yells snickering to his friends, Clem mumbles as she picks her hat up, as she stands up her eyes meet a pair of blue eyes, "tiffany..." Clem says as she looks at the blonde female in-front of her, "Clem!!, there you are ... ya know after that shit you pulled last Friday, you should be in jail!, but your lucky I didn't press charges on you! I wouldn't want to put a poor orphan in jail." The blonde female says, Clem just decides to ignore her, she starts walking around the female, trying to get to her next class, she then feels the cool metal against her back, looking up to see that the blue eyed female pushed her into the lockers "just leave me alone tiffany. Or I swear to-" the female in-front of her cuts her off, "or what?! , your not scary, your nothing but a pathetic piece of shit ...oh and not to mention your brother!, you know my little brother goes to the same school as your brother, and he said AJ is ya know stupid, and he's right, your brother doesn't even know how to re-" Clem doesn't even let the slightly taller female finish, she immediately pushes the female to the ground, "don't ever talk about my little brother like that, you dumb whore!" as Clem is about to throw a punch she is stopped by a teacher, "Miss. Everett!!!" the teacher says as she pulls Clem off the blonde, "get her miss! She attacked me!!!" the blonde says, "Wha-!!" Clem says "Miss. Everett care to explain why Miss. Tate is on the ground?!" Clem breathes out "She was talking shit about me and my brother!!, she attacked me first!!" "Miss. Tate is this what happened?", "No ma'am! , I tried to apologize to her! I felt bad about our fight last week I wanted to apologize, but then she went crazy and attacked me!!!", "What!! Are you that dumb you think she will believe that?!!" Clem says as she almost laughs at how dumb the blonde is, "see! she's provoking me!!" "Enough!! , both of you go see the principal right now" Clem rolls her eyes annoyed at the situation, "this school fucking sucks.!" Clem says as she walks away.

❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰

"Miss. Everett, back in my office I see...?" the principal says as Clem sits down, "yeah whatever." Clem sighs as she sits down, "Well, let's make this easy, I have a meeting with your parents tomorrow since this was a little spat I'll forget it, I won't even bring it up to your parents.", "All I need you to do is show up to this meeting, that's all ." , "And what if I don't ?" the principal stands up "Either way I won't bring it up, but I think you should come. It does regard you and your future." Clem shrugs, "Okay I guess ill to come.", "good. now get back to your last class, there are only twenty more minutes of school left."

❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰ ❤︎ ✰

"How was your day at school Clem?" Carley says as she pulls away from the school, "It was okay.", "Nobody gave you any problems?" Carley says, "N-nope," Clem says, stuttering a bit, "Hmm.. okay but if something did happen you would tell us right?" "Yes I would." Clem says, "how about you goofball, how was your day?" Carley says as she looks in the rearview mirror at AJ, "I got into an argument." he says as he looks away from the window, "What?!" Carley says with a confused look on her face, "Yeah what?!!'' Clem also says confused, "The kids in class say mean things! , and it made me mad so I yelled at them!" "AJ what do we do when we are mad?" Carley says "We breathe. but it wasn't helping!", "But it's not okay to yell at our classmates AJ'', "I know but..." "It's okay AJ, it's those snot-nose brats who don't know how to be nice, but you can't get in fights when you're angry, okay?" Carley says, "Tomorrow, I will have a little chat with your guys principals..." Carley says a bit mad because the principals aren't doing anything to prevent the bullying.

1756 Words