Once I had arrived I had seen rick sitting at the table and a lady with short grey hair was cooking breakfast "who is she?" I whispered to rick as I referred to the woman cooking " oh that's just carol she's really nice don't worry" Rick said with a reassuring smile plastered on his face. I nodded and sat down next to him while we talked waiting for food to be ready. Glenn told me all about rick and how he basically leads this group and shit. So i have no problem talking to him.

                      •—•—•—•—•—•—•

After breakfast I decided to go find my dad to just hangout with him for the day. After looking for almost 30 minutes and still not finding him i started to get a little nervous, 'did he leave me?' 'is he coming back' 'is he ok' 'did i do something' 'is he mad at me' These were all thoughts that ran through my head as I just sat against a wall outside watching the gate waiting to see him.

Eventually my thoughts came to an end when someone knelt down in front of me causing me to panic and stand up.

Once realizing it was a worried looking Glenn i calmed down. I tried looking behind him to continue looking for my dad until he said something "you ok?" I gave a quick nod and tried to move but glenn put a hand on my shoulder causing me to completely stop and look at him "wheres my dad?" i asked as my eyes created a new coat of tears on them, glenn sighed "he went hunting he will be back in any time now" i was informed "oh ok. Then im gonna wait right here until he gets back" i said as i sat down again.

"violet, you should come inside its hot out here and you're wearing a long sleeve flannel" I didn't say anything or even look at glenn and just took my flannel off that revealed my t-shirt that i had on under it.

I heard him let out a sigh as he got up "please com inside if you get to hot or need something ok?" i nodded and with that he left.

                         •—•—•—•—•—•

Its been about 2 hours since glenn has left and i was still sitting against the wall waiting for my dad. I knew someone would be coming to check on me any second now and i knew i was right. I sat against the wall and out of the corner of my eye i seen carl walking towards me.

I groaned as he sat down next to me causing him to look at me in a weird way "Am i really that bad?" he questioned in a sarcastic tone "yes" I replied with the same sarcasm as i looked over at him. He put his hand over his heart with a fake hurt expression on his face which caused the both of us to start laughing.

After awhile of talking rick came out to tell us to wash up for dinner but i didn't budge "violet come on" rick kept pushing "no i'm fine im not hungry" I said which wasn't entirely true but it also wasn't completely a lie "please violet it's getting dark and you haven't eaten all day" carl said now trying to get me inside "i had breakfast and a granola bar im fine."

Eventually they just let it go knowing i wasn't gonna move until my dad was back.

•—•—•—•—•—•

It's been dark out for about an hour now and my dad still wasn't back. I tried to convince rick to let me take a watch so i could be out longer but he wouldn't let me and insisted that i went to bed. I declined and went back to sitting against the wall and rick walked away to what i thought was for him to go to bed.

I was wrong.

As i was sitting against the wall trying to stay warm with my flannel which was actually helping quite a bit, I seen carl walking towards me as he just finished taking his shift in the guard tower.

My safe space(carl grimes x fem oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें