"I've always been there," he drew himself away, and (Name) suddenly felt cold. She wanted him to come back and set her on fire again. "I brought you to this universe, darling," he murmured gently, almost as if it was under his breath. For the first time since she woke, his eyes moved away from hers and landed on the glowing ruby necklace that sat beautifully on her chest. It was pulsing a bright crimson that slightly lit the dimness around them, casting a rosy hue upon both of their features. The one that had been with her since setting foot in this world.

She instinctively brought her hand to hold the jewel, the power emanating from it pulsing in her grip. "W-what are you trying to say?" She stuttered out.

Menma reached and opened up the fist that (Name) had around the pendant, and picked the stone up and turned it around in his fingers before flickering his stormy eyes back up to (Name)'s quizzical ones.

"I paid a price," he said, so painfully soft that (Name) almost didn't catch what he had said. His hand then slowly closed around the gem, so effortlessly. Its power didn't affect him at all–(Name) recalled Sasuke's failed attempt to rip the jewel from her neck, and how it had burned through the flesh on his hand. He took a deep breath before continuing, "I paid a price to have you brought to me.""

He pulled on the pendant slightly, enough to have (Name) lean forward, her nose stopping just before coming in contact with his, the chain digging into the back of her neck. Menma cocked his head and leaned to whisper in her ear, "This pendant holds my own Jinjuriki powers–and you seem to be taking well to them," (Name) shuddered at the warm breath tickling the back of her neck.

"I would have visions of you. Since before I can even remember. You were beautiful, and I did everything I could to find my way to you." She watched as Menma's breath hitched, and he suddenly stood up, causing the floorboards under his feet to creak, facing away from her. He ran his hands over his face, before twisting to turn to (Name) again, his eyes glittering with tears.

He struggled with his next words, "I searched every universe to find you, (Name),"

"Then why did you hide yourself? Why–"

"There was a catch," Menma cut her off. "If I found you– if I bound myself to you... my fate would be for you to resent me forever,"

(Name) stared at him for a moment, before slowly standing up and making her way towards him. She gingerly looked up at Menma and ran her soft fingers along his jawline, to his cheek where his whisker marks were shown. Menma shuddered at her touch. "Resent you? The only way I would resent you is if you stayed away from me any longer than you have already,"

Menma's eyes scanned her face, his own in disbelief of (Name)'s answer to his confession, and airlily let out, "You ignite my soul, every ounce of my being calls out your name,"

(Name)'s doll eyes couldn't tear away from Menma's face, now dangerously close to her own. She felt her lips utter her next words before she could stop herself.

"Kiss me,"

Menma didn't need any further instruction.

He pulled her towards him with such ferocity she gasped; but she didn't have a chance to catch her breath before he devoured her lips with his. He moaned at the taste of her, and he opened his mouth letting (Name) brush her tongue against his.

(Name) was on fire again, even more powerful than before, her core set ablaze as she felt her own hands exploring him with hunger of her own. She gripped the nape of his neck and pulled herself deeper into the kiss as she and him lost balance and crashed into the nearby wall.

If anything clattered to the floor, they didn't hear it. All (Name) could hear is her heartbeat thumping in her ears–or was it his–she couldn't tell anymore. The only thing she knew was Menma's low groans in her mouth and his hands now on her breasts, causing her to let out a sharp gasp.

(Name) plunged her hands into his raven hair, pulling him even closer as he finally broke the kiss and decided to leave trails of kisses from the base of her neck and up to her ear that sent her into a wave of intense burning desire that could only be quenched by surrendering herself to him.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for those words to be spoken by those pretty little lips of yours," he breathed into (Name)'s ear. He grazed his teeth along (Name)'s earlobe before biting down softly–causing a small moan to erupt from her throat.

He growled his approval at the sound of (Name)'s moan and began kissing her again; their tongues fighting for dominance as (Name) lifted her legs and wrapped them around Menma's center. He let a small grin tug at his lips against hers before lifting her entirely and carrying her to the small mattress in the corner.

Despite the desperation of wanting to have her as soon as possible, he made sure to lay her tenderly onto the mattress to prevent from hurting his precious gem. He stopped momentarily to just gaze at her from above–she truly was gorgeous.

She had a glow about her–her skin glistening with sweat, her face flushed and her hair tousled. Her beaming eyes that begged him silently for more. "Look at you," he smirked whilst looking down on her, "So pretty, looking up at me like that,"

She felt her face turn a deep crimson, almost the shade of the jewel around her neck. She suddenly averted her gaze, but his hand suddenly grabbed under her chin and forced her to face him. "Look at me," he demanded quietly. "Tell me you want it,"

He let go of her chin and looked at her patiently before (Name) sputtered out, "I want you,"

"Louder,"

"I want you," she said again, more confident.

"Good girl,"

With that, Menma wasted no time. He licked and kissed his way down to (Name)'s thighs, taking his time along the way. Every inch of her was set ablaze, but as soon as his fingers teased the apex of (Name)'s thighs, she felt herself go lightheaded with anticipation.

She locked eyes with his as he bowed his head down and kissed the area that was throbbing and needy the most. With the first flick of his tongue, (Name) was set on fire anew. He gripped her thighs enough to leave bruises, groaning to the sound's of (Name)'s pleasure.

He worked her in great sweeping strokes, and when she felt his tongue enter inside her, she gripped the bed sheets as if to keep her from falling off the edge of reality. "Menma," (Name) rasped.

He hummed to the sound of his voice on her lips before saying, "Say my name again,"

"Menma-"

Hearing his name from her sweet voice was like a siren's chilling lament, and he just couldn't help himself. He devoured more and more of her, and soon his fingers replaced where his tongue had just been, pumping inside her as he licked and sucked, his teeth scraping ever so slightly–

"Please," (Name) gasped as she bowed off the bed as a consciousness shattering climax rippled through her, causing her to cry out, "Menma–!"

But he didn't stop. He remained feasting on her, and her hands flew to his locks of raven once again pulling upwards so he could look at her. The look he gave was enough to leave her in complete ruins. He was gorgeous, she could feel his ocean eyes completely swallow her hole, leaving her in a pool of ecstasy.

He stopped only when (Name) was left trembling and limp with pleasure. Menma crawled back up and kissed (Name) on the lips, so she could taste her sweet nectar.

"As much as I want to take you all for myself, and claim every inch of you, my sweet, that will have to wait," He stood up, and took her hand, pulling her up to him and sweeping her into his arms.

"It seems we've got company,"