:1:

Popcorn. Check. Blankets. Check. Laptop. Check. Lights out. Check. My beautiful little otaku mind. Check.

All things were set and ready for....

A NARUTO MARATHON. Don't judge me, I'm fragile. I flip up the top of the laptop, the screen shining in my face. You see, Naruto had just ended and I have not found a way to cope yet. I am in a mourning period where I can't watch any anime except Naruto because I refuse that it is over. I start from episode one, and begin to have tingling feelings as I watch it. When I saw Kurama and it's nine tails towering over Konoha, and seeing Naruto all small and child-like all over again, it made my chest tighten. I munch on popcorn viciously, and soon I am out of it and I sigh to myself knowing I am going to have to get up to get more.

How else am I going to eat my feelings? After the episode I set my laptop to the side, and get up to quietly go down to the kitchen. I didn't bother to turn on the light as I popped the bag in the microwave and wait patiently for the beep to indicate it was done while listening to the kernels pop inside the bag. I suddenly hear footsteps behind me, and turn around to see my mother. She squinted at me after she turned on the light. I close my eyes cringing at the light. "(Name)? What are you doing up so late?" I tried to sound confident.

"Making popcorn..." I say simply.

"At one o' clock in the morning?" She questioned her voice raising.

"I'm hungry..." I counter. I'm a growing woman after all, I need food.

"Go to bed..." She said as she dragged herself back up to her room. My mother was pretty chill when it came to things like this, but I felt kind of bad for waking her up at this hour. She was pregnant, with my to-be sibling. I grab the popcorn bag and head back up to my room, and jump back onto my bed throwing the covers over me. The window beside me let in the moonlight. It was a full moon. I stared blankly at the large towering moon, captivated it. It felt so close, yet so far away.

I saw a bright star shining beside it, and I remember the little poem my mother taught me when I was a child.

"Star light, Star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight."

I close my eyes tight, and thought of a wish that I have always wanted for what seemed like for ever. "I wish to go to the Naruto world!" I whisper loudly. I open my eyes. Nothing happened. Of course nothing ever did, I just thought it was worth a try. I sighed to myself and turn back to the episode pressing play. I never got to finish it, because I fell asleep midway my hand still in the popcorn bowl.

*****

I opened my eyes to warming orange eyes. Wait, orange? My breath hitched in my throat, as I scrambled away from the stranger. Why am I outside?Why is everything animated! HOLY- Is that Konan?! Okay, (Name) calm down, your freaking the S ranked criminal out. I took a few deep breathes and began to speak.

"H-Hi."

She looked at me quizzically. "Hello?" She said as she cocked her head to the side. She speaks Japanese....Well it's a good thing I learned it when I was little. I blushed embarrassed, as she saw me freak out like I did.

"Where am I, and can you p-please tell me who you are?" I said with more confidence.

She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Excuse me for my rudeness, I'm Konan. Your on the outskirts of the Village Hidden in the Rain. I found you unconscious next to the waterfall and I wanted to see if you were all right." She spoke to me in a caring tone.
This just can't be possible, nope not one bit. I'm dreaming!' I kept pinching my skin to the point it almost bled.

"H-ow?" I croaked out.

"Excuse me...are you alright?" Konan knelt down next to me and felt my forehead. Why is she being so nice? I thought.

"I-I'm fine...but do you know how I got here?" I say as I still trying to recover.

"Sorry, but I only just found you," She said apologetically. Something finally set into me and I suddenly felt bubbly inside. I AM IN THE NARUTO WORLD. THE. NARUTO. WORLD. I swallowed my excitement, and acted dumb.

"I see..." I looked around me to see the shimmering waterfall and narrowed my eyes at it. I ran to the small pond where the waterfall ran into. I looked into the sparking water to see my face. My eyes widen, and I touched my cheeks making sure it was actually my face I was seeing in the water. I had (e/c) eyes, and my (h/c) hair was dangling around my face as I bent down looking at the rippling water. I was ANIMATED. I smile happily to myself, I was way prettier than I was in real life, that was for sure. I stand up, "I'm sorry, but I have no where to go to...I have no idea what to do with myself from here," Konan looked sympathetic.

"That's okay, you can come with me. Me and my friends, called the Akatsuki, will help you find out what's going on,"

"Thank you," We walked silently, and Konan looked at me and she pointed at my neck.

"That's a very pretty necklace," She said smiling. Necklace? I look down at my neck to see a ruby red pendant glowing in the full moonlight. (picture) As we walked away from the waterfall area, there was a pang in my chest. I looked down surprised, to see my pendant glowing a bright red. As soon as the light came, it died away to it's original shine. I looked up at Konan who didn't notice. I looked back down at the mysterious necklace, and I touched it with my fingers gingerly. The farther and farther me and Konan walked, I felt an unshakable feeling of someone watching me.

*****

Hello everyone!
Phantom: Well, me and Silver have been working on this story and having it all planned out for two days XD I really hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter, things will get better!
Silver: How did I get here? Just kidding, hope you enjoy! :)