Dream felt a presence in front of him, slowly opening his eyes he saw a devious Techno in front of him. Standing too close for comfort, considering where they were. "Really think so?" Techno was leaning into Dream, keeping him flushed against the wall. While the intrusion wasn't unwanted by Dream, he still felt slightly embarrassed by the new position. A small voice in the back of his head reminded him that they were still in public, and should be acting accordingly, which is what created the embarrassment in the first place. But there would be no way in hell he would ever let Techno know that. So, Dream held a cocky smirk as his back was pressed against the wall, the rebellious glint clear in his eyes as he looked up at Techno, maintaining the eye contact that would usually have him weak to his knees, watching as Techno looked down at Dream. In that moment, the sudden feeling of embarrassment made its presence known on Dream's face as a blush crept onto his tanned skin. Techno seemed to smirk, opening his mouth to reply to the defiance he was given by the smaller male, his sentence was interrupted, thankfully, by Skeppy.

"Listen, if you two want to do some kinky shit, do it when you're alone. Not while I'm here."

The bold proclamation separated Techno from Dream in almost an instance, as if he was suddenly remembering where they were. Dream almost felt relieved by Skeppy's interruption, when it came to Techno there was almost no chance, he could have a reasonable thought process. Techno grumbled something under his breath, along the lines of some subtle curses. I looked back onto the bowling alley lanes, watching as some groups were leaving. "Let's go then." The declaration from the shorter male warped a look of confusion onto the football players faces. "Go where?" The question was hesitant, a previous knowledge of Dream's habit to create trouble entered their minds. It was pure hope that there would be little to no trouble involved.

"To bowl obviously, did you two forget the previous conversation?" Dream sarcasm rang through the group, turning his nose upward mockingly. Before walking towards the front desk area, there was one man behind the counter. He looked bored, seemingly agonizing about the fact he had to be there at all. His eyes were focused onto the counter in front of him, so there was no way to notice the trio approaching his desk.

"Um, Hello?" The worker looked up at the speaker, his eyes widened for a second. Dream raised his eyebrow at the workers behavior, watching as he suddenly straightened himself out. As the worker fixed himself, he could hear small chuckling coming from behind him, he wasn't bothered by the sound, it was a normal occurrence. "Yes, hi-" The worker's voice cracked, he coughed and cleared his throat. Dream held back his laugh, masking his laughter with a look of worry. The look Dream gave seemed to send the worker into some sort of coughing fit, his face getting redder by the second.

"Are you ok?" Dream felt the need to ask, it always worried him whenever workers did this. It had happened quite a lot, maybe there was some sort of curse on himself. The worker straightened back out with a red face, his face held a range of emotions, the most prominent being embarrassment. "Yes!" He rushed out hurriedly, Dream took a step back from the slight shout, the worker noticed as well and cleared his throat again. "I'm uh sorry, yes, I am all good. Doing great actually, you should be as well! Wait, I mean you could be doing great on this fine day as well." Dream gave him a questioning look before smiling.

"Right," Dream's smile wavered as he felt the interaction carry on with no real progress, "well, me and my friends would like to go bowling. Just one game, please." The worker nodded before handing a piece of laminated paper towards Dream. On the paper were different options for games, which was more of a hassle then Dream wanted but the worker seemed excited to explain the different options, so he sat through the rambling.

As Techno and Skeppy were giggling about the interaction between Dream and the worker, Skeppy hooked his arm around Techno's neck, leaning him closer to Skeppy's height. "Props to having a pretty boyfriend, huh Techno." Skeppy whispered into Techno's slightly pointed ears, raising an eyebrow playfully as they were watching the worker blubber about different bowling options for the game. "Damn right." Techno replied cheekily, watching as Dream paid. Dream had given the worker a small thank you and waved goodbye, rejoining the pair. There was a small pep in his step as he walked away from the desk, which left behind a flustered worker.