CHAPTER 11: KISS & MAKE UP (M)

Start from the beginning

"Jump love." As soon as the words were out of Kookie's mouth, Tae jumped into his waiting arms. Jungkook connected their lips as he started walking towards their bedroom. He knew the route by heart now. Instead of heading for the bed, he headed for the bathroom. He placed Tae on the sink countertop before letting go of his lips. "Bath or shower?" The question was simple, but it held a lot of meaning to Tae.

When they had first started dating, Tae had told Jungkook that he would prefer taking a shower before having sex. That became their routine. They rarely broke it unless they found themselves having sex in other places, like Kook's office. Those walls had witnessed a lot.

"Shower." After receiving an answer, Jungkook did quick work of removing Tae's clothes. He proceeded to remove his own and carry his husband into the shower. He set the water into the right temperature before pulling Tae to join him under the shower. Their lips met once again as their hands travelled each others body as if to remind themselves of each other. Jungkook traced his hands to Tae's ass where he started kneading his cheeks. Tae moaned into his mouth while squeezing his muscles.

Tae reached out for the soap and started cleaning his husband. He did a quick job of cleaning his upper body before reaching out to grab his member with his soap coated hands. He stroked Jungkook's member at a slow pace at first while relishing in the kisses his husband had started tracing on his neck again. "Fuck, that feels really good baby...." Jungkook moaned. Tae started picking up his pace while being oblivious to his husband's actions.

Jungkook had also reached out for the soap and lathered it on his hands. He reached to his husband's back and separated his butt cheeks. He rubbed his finger on the rim of Tae's hole. Tae let out a loud moan in response to his husband's sneaky actions. He squeezed Jungkook's member in his hands and picked up his pace, determined to bring his husband to the edge. Jungkook was now moaning and groaning into his ear while also teasing Tae's hole with one finger. "Baby, aaah stop, you're gonna make me aah fuck.....stop Tae, I'm close." Jungkook tried. Instead of stopping, Tae teased the slit on the tip of the member with his finger and that was all it took to send Jungkook over the edge. He continued stroking him through his orgasm as Jungkook kept releasing white strings of cum.

When Jungkook came back from his high, he pulled away from Tae and gave him a stern look. "Turn around, hands on the wall. And don't you dare cum before I give you permission to." He ordered. Tae did as asked, he was finally getting what he wanted. He needed Jungkook to dominate him tonight. Clearly, Jungkook had gotten the message. Unlike the earlier teasing, Jungkook shoved two soaped fingers into Tae's hole and started with a brutal pace. Tae enjoyed the sting of it and couldn't help the moans falling from his mouth. "Fuck baby, aah I re....really love your long fingers." Tae moaned.

Jungkook reached out to Tae's member with his other hand and started stroking him in time with his thrusts. "Kook please, give me more baby." Tae begged, wanting Jungkook to fill him with his fingers. "Take what I give you Tae. Don't be so greedy for more. Don't you think you are being ungrateful?" Jungkook asked in his deep tone. "I'm sorry master." Fuck!! Now Kook was sure Tae wanted to be fucked into oblivion. And if that was what his baby wanted, he would give it to him. He added two more fingers into Tae's hole and continued thrusting and scissoring into his hole while also stroking his member. "Master, please can I come? I have been so good?" Tae begged. "No." That was all Jungkook said before picking up his pace. Tae was sure he was gonna cum and he didn't know how to hold it anymore. Just when he was on the edge, Jungkook stopped. "No, why did you stop?" Instead of an answer, Jungkook quickly cleaned his body before rinsing the soap off.

"Go ahead baby. Dry yourself and wait for me on the bed." After Tae left, Jungkook quickly cleaned himself and followed his husband. He found Tae on the bed sitting on his heels. "Turn around, baby, on all fours." Jungkook instructed as he opened the bottom drawer. He emerged with a vibrator and a gag ball. He then opened the top drawer and emerged with lube. He tied the gag ball to Tae's mouth and the vibrator to Tae's cock. He applied some lube on his hand and stroked himself before pouring more on Tae's hole and using his fingers to rub it in. "I'm gonna fuck you so good baby, I'll help you relax, okay?" He said as he rubbed Tae's back and aligned himself to his hole. All Tae could do was nod and groan.

In one thrust, Jungkook entered Tae. He took the remote to the vibrator and set it to medium. He started slowly at first, thrusting into Tae with a bruising grip on his hips. Tae was moaning and drooling over the gag ball. This was exactly what he had needed to relax. He pushed himself back to meet Jungkook thrust for thrust while trying to encourage him to move faster. Jungkook picked up on what Tae wanted. He was also close after all the touching and teasing they had been doing.

He took the remote once more and set the vibrator to the max. He held Tae's hands behind his back with one hand while the other was holding his hip. He picked up his pace and started thrusting into Tae at an animalistic pace. "Aargh, I love when you give me control, baby. You just want to be taken care of, right?" It was like he was taunting Tae, and Tae loved it. All he could do with the gag ball in his mouth was moan and groan in return. He met Jungkook with each thrust, hoping to get him there fast. Tae was already shaking from holding his orgasm for so long. Jungkook let go of Tae's hands and reached for his nipples. He pinched and pulled as he kept going. "I'm going to fill you with my come baby...." jungkook said as his orgasm was near. He thrusted erratically into Tae, and just when he was on the edge, he gave Tae the greenlight. "Let's cum together baby." They both let go and rode their orgasm over the cliff together.

Jungkook reached out and removed the gag ball. "Are you okay baby?" He asked after coming down from his high. Tae nodded. He pulled out of him and lay him down on the bed with cum dripping from his hole. He lay down beside Tae and held him. "I love you Taetae."

"I love you more Kookie." They held each other for a while before Kook decided to clean them up. They would talk tomorrow, he decided.

************************************
🙈🙈🙈🙈

Thank you so much for 200+ views. I hope you like the story so far.

Bye💜