Chapter VIII

Dragonstone 274

Dragonstone 274

Serelia was trying to eat her food. She had to resist the urge to puke. Serelia didn't want to bother Rhaegar with her illness. He had other important things to worry about. Serelia was sewing a blanket for the orphan children. She was a patron for the orphan children.

"What is wrong with you?" Rhaegar asked, walking into her chambers. "You won't eat your favorite food. You're always throwing up," Rhaegar said. "I don't know. How do you know?" Serelia asked. "I pay attention to you, Serelia," Rhaegar said, making Serelia smile. 

"When did it start?" Rhaegar asked. Serelia blushed. "Rhaegar, the day after the painted table. I heard about sometimes me-" Rhaegar interpreted Serelia,"You were the first woman I slept with," Rhaegar said. Serelia furrowed her brows. 

"You should go see the maester," Rhaegar said. Serelia huffed. She didn't want to see the maester. "You might be pregnant," Rhaegar told her. Serelia's hand flew to her stomach. The idea of being pregnant scared her. 

"I will go," Serelia said.

Gerrick Lannister couldn't believe his luck. He was the king's cupbearer. He was in the cells. Henrick started kicking on the door. Lord Darlkyn had taken the king and the two Lannisters as prisoners.

Why didn't Areys listen to Tywin?"

The guard walked in. Gerrick pretended to be dead. "I don't think my brother is okay," Henrick said. The guard bent down to check on Gerrick. It wouldn't do his lord any good for one of the prisoners to die. 

Gerrick headbutted the guard. The guard backed away, clutching his forehead. Henrick kicked the guard's legs. The guard fell to the ground. Gerrick grabbed the keys. He unlocked the shackles. He rubbed his wrist. Gerrick bent down to Henrick's side, unlocking the shackles.

"Turn around," Gerrick said. "No, I'm going to the guard," Henrick said. Gerrick pointed to his bleeding forehead. "Fine," Hernick said, turning around. "Are you done yet?" Gerrick was tying the armor on. 

Gerrick decided to play a prank on him. "It doesn't fit," Gerrick said. Henrick huffed, "I didn't stare at the wall for hours," Henrick said, exaggerating. Henrick turned around. He wanted to punch his brother in the face.  "Come on, pretty boy," Gerrick said. Gerrick placed the helmet on his head. Gerrick pushed Henrick forward.

Henrick arched his eyebrow at Gerrick.

"Blondie, talk a nice game. I want to see how long he lasts like the king in there," Gerrick said. The guard had turned to open the door. Gerrick stabbed him in the neck. Aerys was shocked. 

"Your grace," A knight said. Barristan Selmy stood there. 

Gerrick had stabbed Lord Darklyn's son and heir through the forehead and out the skull. Gerrick and Henrick would never forget the proud look on their father's face.