**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Start from the beginning

A thud, and his blood began to form a puddle.

A heart, huh? Well she'll show him a real heart.

🎀(Gory, skip if u dont like)🎀

She got down on her knees, an angered look on her face, kneeling in the red liquid.

Raising her knife and stabbing him repeatedly in the chest out of frustration, dissapointment, and love. She was doing this all for love.

The silver blade finally making its last slash into his torso, leaving him and y/n a bloody mess.

She breathed out heavily, looking around for anyone, but the sun had set, and they were deep in the alley.

She turned her blood splattered face back to him, "They said a heart was found at the scene, huh, dead boy?" She smiled at the lifeless John that layed before her.

"Ill give them a heart." She lowered her knife and began to slice harshly into his chest, carefully carving out his heart.

She insterted her already bloody hand into his red gushing wound, pulling his heart out, yucky strings still attached.

Finally it ripped out, leaving a hole in him.

It was red and pink, slippery and slimy, but it wasnt beating. Not anymore.

Plopping it down beside his head, she drew a heart beside him with his blood. A love letter to Alastor, for when he reads about it in tommorows news paper.

She smiled and stood up, grabbing his hat as a souvenir/proof for Alastor.

"Second dead man in an alley."

🎀(Gore over!)🎀

Walking back home careful not to be spotted, dripping in blood.

She reached the house, finding it ironic how she had thought it was disgusting how Alastor had gutted the deer, and now she was gutting men.

Her red hand gripping the golden door knob, turning it...       Creak

"Alastor?" She called out, standing in the door way, tired.

He walked around the corner from the living room, "Mezanmi?-" (Dear)

His face falling in horror.

An unreadable expression at the same time.

Alastors POV

Seeing her standing in front of me covered in blood excited me, but for some reason my expression was dropped in horror.

If she was planning on killing too.. I couldnt have that. I needed to be the only one, everybody knew about the radio host Alastor, and The Louisiana Ripper. I need to keep my ego high and pride full.

I guess you could say I was suprised, very suprised. By all of this, I truly did love her though..

I think I officially found the love of my life. But.....

Y/n POV

You stood there, breathing heavily, adrenaline rushing everywhere through your body.

Lifting the detectives hat slightly up in her hand, "See? I killed him. Just for you. Now he wont be in our way anymore, and we can both be safe!" You smiled happily and worridly.

Secretly he wanted to tell you how happy he was and how proud he was. He wanted to run up and kiss her, hug her, everything to her. He admired her now on a different level.