Izuku's brow furrowed in confusion, his mind still reeling from the sudden shift in conversation. "Are you really about to make small talk right now?" he asked, his voice tinged with incredulity.

Katsuki's smirk only widened at Izuku's response, his fingers resuming their task as he leaned in closer, his breath warm against Izuku's ear. "What can I say?" he murmured, his tone teasing yet sincere. "I'm a man of many talents."

With a final flick of his wrist, Katsuki finished unbuttoning Izuku's pants, his gaze never leaving Izuku's as he slowly lowered the zipper.

As Katsuki's lips trailed along Izuku's neck in a tantalizing caress, a soft sigh escaped Izuku's lips, his body arching instinctively into the touch. The warmth of Katsuki's breath sent shivers down his spine, igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.

But just as the intensity of the moment reached its peak, Izuku's voice cut through the haze of desire with a note of uncertainty. "Did you...uh, did you lock the door?" he asked, his words tinged with a hint of nervousness.

Katsuki's lips paused against Izuku's skin for a moment, his brow furrowing in mild irritation at the interruption. But then, with a soft chuckle, he pulled back slightly to meet Izuku's gaze.

"Relax, I took care of it," he reassured him, his voice low and husky with desire. "No one's going to disturb us."

Izuku let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Good," he murmured, his voice tinged with relief as he surrendered once more to the intoxicating closeness they shared.

As Katsuki's fingers deftly worked to lower Izuku's pants, a rush of anticipation flooded through them both, the air thick with the heady scent of desire. With each inch of fabric peeled away, the tension between them grew, igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.

Izuku's breath caught in his throat as the fabric pooled around his ankles, leaving him exposed and vulnerable before Katsuki's hungry gaze. But before he could fully process the intensity of the moment, his own hands moved instinctively, cupping Katsuki's face with a tenderness that belied the passion burning within him.

Katsuki's lips parted in a silent gasp at the unexpected touch, his eyes locking with Izuku's as he felt a surge of warmth flood through him. In that moment, everything else faded away, leaving only the two of them, locked in a silent dance of desire.

With a sense of urgency born of longing, Katsuki's hands traced a path down Izuku's v-line, his touch igniting sparks of pleasure that danced along Izuku's skin.

As Katsuki's hands roamed over Izuku's body, tracing every curve and contour with a hunger that mirrored his own, his fingers found purchase on the waistband of Izuku's boxers. With a firm grip, he began to pull them down, his movements deliberate and confident as he spoke to Izuku in a voice thick with desire.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this," he murmured, his breath hot against Izuku's skin as he leaned in closer, his lips hovering just inches away from Izuku's ear. "To feel you like this, to have you all to myself."

Izuku's heart pounded in his chest at Katsuki's words, his body thrumming with anticipation as he surrendered himself completely to the intensity of the moment. With each passing second, the distance between them grew smaller, until there was nothing left but the heat of their desire, burning bright and fierce.

With a sense of urgency and desire burning in his eyes, Katsuki's hands moved with purpose as he gripped at Izuku's boxer waistband. His touch was firm yet tender, a silent declaration of the hunger that coursed through him.