She was a womanizer and she never took girls seriously, she belonged to a fraternity and drank so much and she had some nerds to do her homework for her, which was pretty normal among the popular people here.

And I didn't mind watching her all day.

Watching her while she practiced, while she sweated and her shirt stuck to her chest, while she drank water at halftime and did her warm-ups, while I wished I was those girls she hooked with.

"Hi, babe."

I heard her voice while I was behind the bushes, where I always took the photographs.

"Daddy!"

That stupid girl, Karina, approached her and wrapped her arms around her neck, giving her a kiss on her lips, in front of everyone.

Yeji's hand squeezed one of her buttocks and I moved the camera away from my face, so I could look at them both, my jaw clenching.

Why couldn't I be that bitch? Ugh, how I hated her.

"Will we meet today after practice?" Yeji asked and Karina shrugged, as her stupid cheerleader miniskirt blew up in the wind.

"I don't know, Ji. I have practice until late, maybe if you wait for me, we could go to my house..."

After she said that, she got close to Yeji's ear and whispered something that for obvious reasons, I couldn't hear.

They both chuckled and when Yeji's face buried itself in that stupid giraffe's neck, I was about to get out of the bush and pull her hair, but I gathered all my willpower not to do it.

"It's okay, baby. See you."

Yeji said and again, they gave each other a hot kiss, while I watched her intently, imagining that perhaps, it was me that she was kissing.

"Damn lucky bitch."

"Ahhh, ahhhh, Yeji-ahhhh!"

Yes, those were my moans, which came almost like screams from my throat, while I looked at one of the many Yeji's pic I had in my room and touched myself.

My fingers were hot inside my pussy and even though I had never had sex with anyone before, it felt so habitual, because, it wasn't the first time I masturbated.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly as I felt a tightening in my stomach and began to spasm, reaching my climax, as I imagined that it was her fingers that were inside my pussy or maybe, something more than that.

When that feeling stopped, I was in my bed panting, trying to regulate my breathing, when I felt a knock on my door.

"Ryu, are you there?"

It was my mom, who had probably just gotten home from work.

I rolled my eyes and quickly got out of bed, putting on a loose shirt to go to the door.

But of course, I couldn't open it completely, since she would realize that the decoration in my room were pics of a girl with feline eyes.

"What do you want, mom?" I stuck my head out the door, while she looked at me with a smile.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going on a trip tomorrow morning, it's a business trip and it's urgent, but can I tell your cousin Rosé that-"

"No!" I immediately interrupted her and she scowled at me. I smiled, to ease the tension. "No need, mom, I can stay here alone."

"Are you sure, Ryu? I'll be back the next monday, are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" She asked me and I nodded quickly, knowing that I had found the perfect time for my plan.