Through the Curtain

Start from the beginning

Daphne: Professor Karen did say that the dream world would show us what we needed to find.

Fred: And it showed each of us the keys.

Velma: And what they were for.

Daphne: The fourth key is the element of air.

Scooby: The third key is the element of earth.

Shaggy: The second key is the element of water.

Velma: And the first key is the element of fire. Each one of the 4 keys opens a gate leading down. That first gate is covered in alchemy symbols for air.

Daphne: But if that's the first gate, why is it attached to the fourth key?

Fred: Because it's in reverse.

Shaggy: Of course it is. Like, why would any of this make sense?

Velma: It makes perfect sense, Shaggy. We're working outside in.

Velma lays out the keys.

Velma: This is the fourth gate. The next one will be the third. And then the second. And then ultimately the first.

Y/N: And then my brother.

The Original Mystery Incorporated continues to wait.

Professor Pericles: All right, you Mystery Incorporated. I know you're out there and you have the key.

Mr. E: Even if the Mystery Incorporated kids are out there, what makes you think you can make them do what you want?

Professor Pericles: Because, my dear Ricky, everyone has their weakness.

The robots open the box pulling out an unconscious Marcy.

Velma: Marcy! No!

Professor Pericles sees them.

Professor Pericles: Good kinder. Now come cooperate and I will not harm the Hot Dog Water.

Y/N: I'll do it. I'll go.

Daphne: No, we all go together. No splitting up. Never again.

The gang all walk down as Fred sees his real parents.

Fred: Mom, dad.

Brad and Judy: Son.

Professor Pericles: Ahh, the fourth key. I know you had found them. Here, allow my Kriegstaffebots to open the gate. It is very dangerous.

Y/N: I don't need your help, Pericles.

Professor Pericles: As you wish, L/N.

The gang walks up to the door and Fred stops Y/N.

Fred: If this gate is what I think it is, and I think it's a big fat trap, it might work in our favor. Hold on to something.

Everyone but Y/N all go separate ways as Professor Pericles notices them holding onto the rocks. Before Professor Pericles could do anything, Y/N pulls the lever and the Kriegstaffebots grabs Y/N only for the mouth on the door to open, causing it to begin sucking in air with tremendous force. As everyone struggles against the vortex, some of the Kriegstaffebots are destroyed by being sucked into the hole.

Professor Pericles: The redhead!

One of the surviving robots grabs Daphne and throws her towards the gate.

Y/N: Daphne! No!

This forces Y/N to disarm the trap by plugging the hole with the sailcloth as it glows green. This also serves to open the gate itself, revealing a strange dimension of floating islands and long wooden bridges. While Pericles is distracted by the events before them, Marcie takes him as a hostage.