Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as Vaggie and Y/N comes into the room.

"Princess?"

"Charlie?"

The key Charlie is holding transforms into KeeKee who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie and you in surprise.

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Uh, yeah. We was right there.

You: (nods)

Vaggie points her thumb to the doorway.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie: (chuckles) Don't worry. We enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay? (sits down with Charlie)

You sit down next to them with your usual smile as your shadow demon sits next to you holding a napkin in case.

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Did you hear from your mom?

Charlie shakes her head in dismay.

You: Yikes...

Vaggie: Oof... how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only...seven....years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: Well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. We have faith in you.

You: Mhm, isn't that right Neno? (You turn to the shadow demon you had created as he nods)

KeeKee leaps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: Alright, come on. Alastor says he has something to show us. (walks out the room)

As Vaggie leaves, a loud bell rings throughout the city, and Charlie turns to the Bell Tower at Heaven Embassy. She looks on with sadness, knowing that it's another year before the Extermination comes again.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
🔥The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention.🔥
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel, to Charlie on camera and she waves at it before Angel Dust comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her. You pop up beside him with Neno waving from beyond your own shadow.

The bartender, Husk, who was clearly drunk, passing out on the ground as Niffty, the hotel maid, tries to stab and chase after a bug, and then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off.

Angel Dust flipping Alastor off, and then the poor drawing of the hotel before the commercial ends.

Alastor: (the camera turns on with static) Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!