A LETTER

Yeah, yeah I am writing a letter toooooooo

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Someone

Who is this someone? Are they really important to me? Do I love them?

YES!!!! They are really important to me, and I love them the most. And that someone is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ME lol

Yes. I am writing a letter to myself. Well, 28-year-old self that means, I should be reading this letter again after 10 years. I am sure I will read it. Let's see what I have to say to the 28-year-old Susanna.

Heyyy! Susanna in the house, aka you, aka your 18-year-old version. I want you to reply to all the questions in the comment section. Understood?

How are you?

Are you happy or sad?

Do you still have them by your side? Are they all still there?

Did you make it? Did you achieve everything that you ever wanted?

Well, even if things didn't pan out exactly as you hoped, you've been incredible. You've navigated through challenges, and just surviving is a massive accomplishment. Your efforts, even if they didn't lead to complete happiness, are truly commendable. Regardless of who's not around, I want you to know that I love you a lot. You've done an amazing job, and your best is something to be proud of.

You know, back when we wrote that letter, exhaustion was an understatement. We were bone-tired and scared, fearing we'd lose it all – the people, the love, everything. It was this bizarre mix of wanting to escape yet desperately clinging to the familiar. Classic us, always in a state of confusion. But then, in that chaotic moment, we made a choice. We decided to tough it out, to stick with the folks we love, to watch our words, and to cling onto hope, even when it seemed fleeting. I really hope we're still holding onto all of that, girl. Fingers crossed we made it to where we aimed to be, and we still have everyone we love.

So, 28-year-old me, huh? Dayum, girl, you are old. Spill the tea – did you finally tie the knot or what? Was it a scripted love story or the classic arranged drama? Let me guess, arranged, because, well, isn't it obvious? Now, the real scoop – how's the hubby doing? Is he rocking the husband game? And kids, spill the bean, how many little munchkins are running around causing chaos? Two? Three? Remember, we were aiming for an infinite squad, so get your partner in crime and start baby-making at warp speed! Chop-chop, girl, time's a-ticking!

Susanna, through thick and thin, just remember you've got my love wrapped around you. We're in this for the long haul, no giving up, only getting better. And oh, the dreaded exams – yikes! I'm crossing my fingers that we aced them. We did, right? No no no no no!! Don't tell the marks here!!!! Quick reminder, though:

A hope is left
When all the doors are closed,
And no one is close,
Still, there is a door left,
There is a hope left.
When you can't see any way,
And you don't have a destination,
Still, there is a way left,
There is a hope left.
When there is no sign of light,
And darkness is everywhere,
Still, there is a divine light left,
There is a hope left.
Call him, seek him,
He is the divine light, he is the way,
He is the only door left,
He is the only hope left.

Cover by me
Banner by my love Sugaga777

Cover by meBanner by my love Sugaga777