seen by @drewstarkey, @asplover, and 32 million othersliked by 10

liked by 10.6 million users

replies

@user omggggggg 4 hours till i see you live🥹

@aspenbaby ahhhhh😭

4 hours later

I'm scared. I have 30 seconds till I go out and perform my FIRST EVER LIVE SHOW! I am incredibly excited but also scared as FUCK.

I hope everyone likes me. I give Drew and kiss and he tells me good luck. The backstage crew tells me it's time to go and I get onto my little platform that is going to take me up.

I hear the screams of all 17,000 fans waiting for me. It's so crazy that they are here for me. I am having THE TAYLOR SWIFT as my surprise guest for my first and last show of each tour(so like US leg 1/2 and Europe tour). She will be coming out after I perform 7 rings. I will play one of her songs through the speakers while I get changed and then I will bring her out after.

Anyways, I hear the countdown till I go up and then the platform starts rising with my dancers on it too. The screams and cheers get even louder.

I begin with 'raindrops (an angel cried)' first. It goes beautifully and I can already tell I am going to have a blast.

skip to after 7 rings

I just changed into my purple outfit. I have quite a few pink ones that I wear mainly and then will have one different color for each day/city. I walk back out and start singing 'Mine' and everyone is shocked and then sings along. As I get to the second verse, Taylor rises in the platform and she takes over the singing.

The crowd is actually going fucking NUTS. We get to the chorus again and this time sing together. I will never get over this moment, singing with Taylor Swift. At the bridge, we shifted lines and went back and forth.

At the end of the song, we hug and she starts the next one. We are only doing two. This one is 'Clean'. I adore this song so much and Taylor was totally fine with singing it.

After we finish the song, she goes back down the platform and the crowd is still going wild from just witnessing Taylor Swift on stage. Honestly same.

I do feel bad that not everyone is going to get a special guest, but I did pre-warn everyone the dates of when they would be there.

after concert

liked by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 38

liked by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 38.4 million others
@aspenhale opening night🥹wow! this was the most amazing experience of my life and I can't for many, many more shows with you guys🩷thank you from the bottom of my heart to the WONDERFUL AND AMAZING @taylorswift for the being the best opening night surprise guest EVER🥰🥰i love you and see you all in 2 days

view comments

@user I FUCKING GOT TAYLOR YALL😭

@asplover yay🥹

@aspenbaby OMFG THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT🥳

@sabrinacarpenter yessssss aspen😍

@taylorswift I 🩷 you Aspen!

@drewstarkey surpassed all expectations
↪️@aspenhale i love you drew🩷

following count: 112 million

authors note:
hope you liked the outfits🩷 and the chap of course!
been getting really busy recently so i might switch to posting every other day😭
i feel it has been very hard to get you all GOOD chapters everyday. i want them to be my best and some i feel like i rushed and didn't put time into.
pleaseeee understand that i DONT WANT to do this but i might have to