Quidditch Match

Começar do início

Someone knocked on the door and came in Mathew wiped his tears and got up from the floor as fast as he could. Draco came in.

"Hey Draco what are you doing here" Draco saw the pictures on the floor.

"What happened Mathew"

"What do you mean" Mathew was trying to control himself from crying.

"You know what I mean" Mathew looked away.

"I broke up with her"

"Mathew". Draco said while sighing he saw Mathew with teary eyes he hated to see him cry especially since he never really saw him cry before. Mathew started to talk fast.

"No Draco am not supposed to feel like this! We weren't even dating! You should've seen her! I just left he there crying begging me not to go." He started to talk slower. I just left her. Draco I really love her"

"Then why why did you leave her"

"I had to. Its safer for her that way"

"From what?!" Mathew looked down.

"From my father"

"Damn it Mathew! Just tell me the truth"

"FROM ME! Damn it Draco! You don't know how much it hurts! Leaving her there! I really love her Draco I really do." Draco gave him a hug Mathew didn't stop him or tried to in fact he didn't let go. Draco took Mathew to his dorm and he slept in the spare bed.

*Camila*

Camila was still crying but she got onto the bed. She couldn't help but think of Mathew the whole night. She barely got any sleep. The next morning Camila woke up with someone calling her.

"Finally you're awake" Hermione said.

"Hi Hermione. Ron. And harry." Camila saw Harry with a blank expression on his face she saw he was mad at her.

"The doctor told us your ready to back to your dorm" Ron said.

"Oh alright" Camila didn't want to go back to her dorm she couldn't face Mathew not yet.

"What's wrong" Hermione said knowing something was wrong.

"Nothing I'm fine lets go eat breakfast"

"Alright lets go"

When they got to the great hall everyone was looking at Camila. When Harry and Hermione and Ron sat down on their house table. People were still watching her. Whispering. She looked at her house table and someone caught her eyes. It was Mathew.

She felt tears going to fall but she kept it together and looked away from him Everyone was still looking when she sat down.

"Hey Camila are you alright" Pansy said worriedly.

"Yea am fine" She said looking at Mathew. Mathew felt her looking at him but he didn't look back.

"Im gonna go" Mathew said getting up and leaving as fast as he could.

"Mathew wait up!" Draco went to him. They headed to there classes. Camila couldn't bear it Mathew wouldn't even look at her anymore. She got teary eyes but kept it together. Everyone in the group knew about the break Mathew and Camila had. So they all knew Camila was trying to hide it.

"Um Camila you should eat we have a game today"Enzo said.

"Yeah no I will but I'm not hungry right now"

"Alright" The bell rang. Camila got up and said bye to everyone and went to her classes. Camila was dreading Potions Class and Flying class sense she had Mathew in those classes. When she got to Charms she didn't really talk only to Neville vale was bugging her but Camila just kept silent she didn't have the energy to fight. Then after the class ended Camila went to spend her break with the slythrin group again she was up on the tree writing in her notebook remembering Mathew climbing up last time. Mathew would look up at her some times hoping she would look back but also hoping she wouldn't. When Mathew would look away when Camila would look but they didn't know they were exchanging looks. That's when someone started walking up to them.