Be Mine, Only and Forever (cam boy Phayu au)

Start from the beginning

Rain pings Storm's social media accounts with the announcement they are going live and the details of tonight's charity stream. All donations P'Phayu receives tonight is going to an organization to help underprivileged children buy school supplies and books. This had been Rain's idea as well. He thought valentine's day would be a good time for a charity stream, although P'Phayu picked out the charity, one that was near and dear to his heart.

P'Phayu sets up his green screen and gets his equipment ready to go. He lines up the three stamps on the desk in front of him. Each person that donated could pick a stamp and P'Phayu would place it somewhere on his mostly naked body.

P'Phayu opens his stream with his usual banter with the audience. Rain is watching from his laptop. He could just position himself to watch live but this way he can moderate the chat and also keep up with the charity donations.

The donations pour in quickly, everyone wanting to have their own mark on P'Phayu's body. Rain smiles at this, knowing that later he will be able to leave his own marks and not from the stamps.

Near the end of the stream P'Phayu announces that if they reach their donation goal, he will take off the boxers for the audience and touch himself for them. They almost double their donation goal in just a few minutes and Rain watches his boyfriend touch himself and jerk off for his audience. He is so engrossed he forgets to follow the chat for a bit, when he does, he sees that even more donations have poured in. They have almost tripled their donation goal; Rain sees with delight.

As P'Phayu thanks everyone and closes out his stream.

After P'Phayu cleans up, washing the water-soluble stamps from his body he wraps himself in a towel. He comes up behind Rain who is still staring at the amount of donations they received.

Rain shows him the amount excitedly. "Look."

P'Phayu puts his arms around Rain's waist and says, "It's all thanks to my clever boy. The audience loved the stamps."

"Really?" Rain asks. It makes him happy to help P'Phayu.

P'Phayu rests his chin on Rain's shoulder rubbing their cheeks together. "Really, now how about paying attention to your boyfriend or I'm going to think you just love me for my streams."

Rain giggles at this and closes his laptop laying it to the side. He turns in P'Phayu's arms and boldly kisses him on the mouth, running a finger over the top of the towel. When they had first met Rain had been a shy little virgin but now, he matches P'Phayu's passion. It's hard not to when he loves his boyfriend so much heart, body and soul.

P'Phayu undresses him quickly and abandons his own towel on the floor. He smiles with amusement when Rain pushes him down on the bed and straddles him. Rain knows his boyfriend likes it when he occasionally takes control.

Rain kisses P'Phayu again then trails his lips down to suck on the senior's nipples. P'Phayu throws his head back enjoying the attention.

"I prepped myself." Rain whispers.

"Naughty boy." P'Phayu says with a grin.

Rain shifts his position and lowers himself down on P'Phayu's cock. "Go ahead, P'Phayu, fuck me." He says.

P'Phayu punishes him for his language by scraping his teeth across Rain's chest. Rain throws his head back enjoying the sensation. "What a mouth," he says.

They both come quick and hard, P'Phayu thrusting up into Rain while holding his waist to control the rhythm Rain rides him. After that they make love at a more leisurely pace. Later P'Phayu helps an exhausted Rain wash up, then they fall asleep cuddling each other.

"I need to work at the garage today," P'Phayu informs him. It's Saturday morning and Rain has been staying with P'Phayu almost the entire week since Valentine's Day. His parents don't even question it anymore, only calling P'Phayu their "Son-in-law".

Rain feels a slight disappointment, he had hoped they could spend the day together.

"Why don't you spend the day at the garage, bring your homework. Then tonight we can go out as a belated Valentine's date." P'Phayu says as if guessing Rain's thoughts.

Rain brightens at this. "Okay," he says happily.

"Bring something nice," P'Phayu says, "I've made us reservations at my friend's Natsu's restaurant."

P'Phayu has taken him there before and Rain really likes P'Natsu. He frowns, "I don't have anything with me," he actually has more than half of his clothes at P'Phayu's house, but he wants to wear something special tonight. "I don't have much homework, I can finish it early, then I will call Sky and see if he wants to go shopping. Okay?"

"Okay, but make sure you do your work right." P'Phayu says. Rain nods knowing that his boyfriend will check his work if he tries to rush it, he will make him redo it tomorrow when they could be watching a movie or listening to music. He will definitely do it right the first time.

It's a grumpy Sky that answers the phone, he probably stayed up all night reading manga again. He agrees to go with Rain shopping and to the salon. Rain hadn't told P'Phayu about this last part, he plans on surprising his boyfriend.

Phayu feels his mouth drop open when he enters the apartment after working at the garage. Rain is waiting for him already dressed. He is wearing a pair of black slacks and a red button up open at the collar. His hair has been dyed black and styled to softly fall around his face. He is wearing silver chains at his wrist and neck and black onyx ear studs.

Phayu automatically takes a step toward him and Rain squeaks. "Shower first, I spent all day on this look. I don't want to get greasy." He teases.

Phayu laughs, still half tempted to say screw their dinner plans and take his boy right then and there. Rain deserves a nice valentine's date though and Phayu plans on giving him the best.

Since Valentine's Day had fallen in the middle of the week the restaurant is packed with couples on belated dates. Each table has a vase with a red rose and a candle. All the food on the menu tonight is romantically themed. Phayu and Rain take turns feeding each other.

Phayu orders them a heart shaped chocolate cake to share. While they are waiting for their dessert, Rain shyly pushes a box over to him.

Phayu opens it and sees it's a silver keychain with a tiny silver motorcycle that looks remarkably like Phayu's hanging from it.

"Like it?" Rain asks.

"I love it, sweet boy. I will hang it from my laptop bag so I can see it every day at work, okay?" Phayu says, making Rain's eyes shine happily.

"I got you something too." Phayu says. He opens a box with a simple silver ring with the initials P & R engraved in it. "It's a promise ring." Phayu says. Someday he will give Rain a real engagement ring, he can already imagine that day, but for now this will do.

Rain gasps and fingers the initials. "It's so beautiful, Phi." Rain says. He holds out his hand and Phayu slips it on his finger. Rain holds it up to watch it catch the candlelight. "I love it." He drops his eyes and says, "I love you."

Phayu smiles and leans over the table to give Rain a quick kiss, ignoring the other patrons. "I love you too, sweet boy."

When the waiter brings the cake, Rain asks, "Can we get this to go?"

Phayu smiles and calls the waiter back over to ask him to box up the cake. That night they feed it to each other while naked in bed, both of them enjoying smearing cake on the other and licking it off the other's body. Rain thinks this is the best cake he has ever had.